Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1


Amy and Sonic Share Their Love



Amy was walking down a sidewalk at Station Square, when she spies Sonic, her hero! She runs up to him and says, Amy: Hey Sonic, how's your day? Sonic: Great its fine (sarcastic). Amy: Need any help on anything like saving the world? Sonic: Naw I can pretty much handle it by myself because I just know! Amy: Oh (disappointed) well than see you at our suite. Sonic: I won't be coming to the suite `til late at night. Amy: Ok (still disappointed).



Sonic was fighting Knuckles with Tails. He won, duh! Chaos showed up. Sonic: No, not that blue blob thing again. He fought and got a minor bruise but he was ok. Then the Egg Carrier showed up and took Eggman and Chaos. They took the emeralds with them and Tails was hoping that they would just give up and give them the chaos emeralds. But, that was never going to happen. Now, they're at Tails' Workshop getting the Tornado out to get Eggman. Sonic: I wonder what Amy's doing now. She's probably giving herself a pedicure.



Tails: Yep, she probably is. Sonic: I really can't express how I love her. That's why I'm giving a card to her on Valentines Day.



Sonic comes home and sees Amy fast asleep. He gives her a goodnight kiss; he is sweet that way and sleeps in his bed. Amy wakes up seeing Sonic watching the news for anything bad that's going to happen. Sonic: Hey sleepyhead you seemed knocked out, but you're just a deep sleeper. Amy: (laughs) You're so funny! (laughs harder), its not funny I know. Sonic: You know…… uh never mind (wanted to tell her about Valentines Day). Amy: Ok. They go downstairs to eat breakfast. Sonic: MMM! Waffles, bacon, and eggs. I love your cooking. Amy: Thanks! Sonic: They said nothing was going to happen. I think Eggman is still fixing his ship we destroyed last night. Amy: Did you get hurt? Sonic: Just a minor bruise. Amy: Let's go to the Casino! They are having a guest singing there tonight! I can't tell you who she is though. Sonic: Ahh! Why not? Amy : It's someone from your past I hooked up. You'll see.



That night, Sonic was astonished! Sonic: Mina is that you? Mina: Sonic did Amy tell you she hooked me up? Amy: Actually, I wanted it to be a surprise. Mina: Her Ash Sonic's here! Ash: Oh hey Sonic what's crackin!? Sonic: Its all perfectly fine me and Amy just came here for Mina's performance! Ash: Well, you're just in time the show's starting in five! Amy: Oh crackerjacks! We need to find a good seat! Sonic: Ok! Mina started singing about how she loves to guys and needs to choose one. Sonic: I've been through that with Mina and Sally. ( I got that from whats love anyways by minamongoose). They enjoyed the night.



The next day, they went on a date for Valentines Day. Amy looked beautiful and Sonic cuter than ever. They went out to dinner. They stared at each other for a long time. Gave each other their gifts. Sonic: I'll have the pasta and beef. Amy: I'll get what ever he's getting. Sonic: Gee you look so nice this evening. Amy: You too. You look very handsome. The food was coming. Sonic: You better get ready to dig in! Amy: Right ahead of you. They loved their meals! Amy: I'm ready for more! Sonic: Me too. Sonic: Waiter, waiter. Waiter: Yes sir, can I help you. Sonic: We'd like to order again. Sonic: One cake and some grapes. They shared the cake and fed each other the grapes. Sonic: I had a wonderful time (as they walked in their suite). Amy: I had a fantastic time! Sonic hands her a card. Sonic: Read it! Amy: (reads card) I love you Amy a whole lot! ~Sonic. Amy: Oh Sonic you are so romantic! I love you a whole lot too. Amy suddenly gave Sonic a kiss! Sonic was astonished by the kiss! Sonic: Amy you are the greatest thing in my life! Amy: You too darling!


Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on July 31, 2009, 1:09:20 PM

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on
ShadowAndMaria4EverI like it!

Cowgirl10 on December 16, 2005, 3:53:01 PM

Cowgirl10 on
Cowgirl10Cute stuff, keep it up!

Draco_chick on November 21, 2005, 10:41:51 AM

Draco_chick on
Draco_chicklol Kodak moment lol nice story so far *flips page to next chapter*

Amyfan2004 on October 7, 2005, 3:59:23 PM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004oh i read this! awwwwwwwwwww so cute! its on my favs^^

sonicfangirl on September 24, 2005, 11:18:57 AM

sonicfangirl on
sonicfangirlawww it's a cute storie i hope u wright more ^^

angel_writer on September 23, 2005, 1:38:28 AM

angel_writer on
angel_writerhey,
wonderfull storie i don't get why tehy don't comment more often XD and thanks for your comments^^

Edge14 on September 21, 2005, 6:08:07 PM

Edge14 on
Edge14I love this story mate. Hope you get some more chapters up soon buddy.

glothehedgie on September 21, 2005, 10:07:07 AM

glothehedgie on
glothehedgiePlz comment I worked hard!!