Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Drive Home

I redid Fade to Black, and made it more JTHMish... I gotta get into reality, Nny's an emotionaless insect, he can't really love....Can Kylie help him live the life of a normal...or will he twist it and massacre everything until it backfires?

Chapter 2 - The Drive Home

Chapter 2 - The Drive Home
        The guy walks outside and scan the area. He soon spots the girl slumped over to the right of the entrance.
He hands her the extra BrainFreezy.
        "Why were you so nice to me in there..."
        "I don't know, looking back on it now, I have no idea. I guess I have a soft spot for people that look interesting.
I'm not saying you're weird. I hate most people, but you, I have a feeling I actually wanna know you." She takes the treat.
        "Now I wanna ask you, why are you being nice to me?"
        "Just... my way of saying thank you..." The girl smiled, her head still slumped over.
        "You shouldn't indulge your kindness on me... I'm not a person that everyone wants to be friends with. I tried having
friends, but I found you it's hard being yourself then it is being someone else. It's diffucult to keep your friends when
you act like you usually do. That's why I'm a loner... No one wants to, well, what 'they' call hang out with me. But I find
that I find my own company enjoyful." Losing himself in her words, he snaps into reality.
        "What's your name anyway..."
        "..........Kylie Malice, you?"
        "Well, my name is Johnny, but seeing as we might be more than aquaintinces...Nny."
        "Why Nny?"
        "Just easier to remember..." Kylie gets up and starts walking toward the snow covered sidewalk.
        "You know, it's awfully cold for you to be wearing chained capris."
        "Hm... you're right.. and my humble abode is quite far from here....can I stay with you for the night?"
An inquiried expression was abruptly plaster on his face. A stranger asking to stay with him, a woman at that.
        "Why can't I just drive you home?"
        "...I don't want to go home... it's boring and lonely there..."
        "........I.....guess....." He led her over to the shoddy car. The seats are in fair condition, the smell was
somewhat pleasent yet stale. He starts the car and drives.


        Sometime later, about 10 minutes, Nny starts driving one-handed and places his hand in the middle of the
2 seats. Kylie slips her hand on top of his.
        "Kylie...you're touching me." She quickly pulls it away. He looks over at her. Even though it's dark and
she looks another direction, he can see that she's blushing. Maybe infatuated.
To her, she wanted to do that. She doesn't know Johnny, she likes him, you can't help attraction....
She's feels a sudden yearning to be with him forever, she wants to be in his arms...
        `What am I thinking, I barely know this guy....I must be crazy or something, stupid BrainFreezy...` she thought...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment