Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The shop

a tobisaku first spporter ever ;)

Chapter 1 - The shop

Chapter 1 - The shop
Tobi was walking through Konoah. He didn't need to wear a disquise since no one ever seen his face. This makes it easy to get around without getting killed. Luckily the select few who have seen his face where gone on a mission. Being in the Akatsuki he would have died on the spot. He loved Kohoan it was so busy. He loved the exictment of the city. Walking intto the flower shop instantly inhailing the sweet scent of flowers. He liked anything sweet to his senses. He bought a single sakura flower his favorite. "A sakura flower that is the name of my best friend," the counter girl smiled. "Yeah well it's my favorite flower," he snickered. "Oh I see my name is Ino," she grined. "My family owns this little shop." she grined. "Nice to meet you Ino," he nodded,"My name is Ted." "Oh well nice to meet you Ted," she replied. With that he turned away and went through the door. Just as he left Sakura passed him and went into the store. "Hey Ino who was that hottie?" Sakura grined. "That was Ted he comes in often," she replied. "He also always buys a sakura flower," she smiled. "Oh really," Sakura lifted an eye brow. "I thinks it's a sign," she smiled mischiously. "What?" sakura gasped, "You're crazy you don't know that." "Maybe but it woouldn't surpise me," she laughed. "What is that suppose to mean Ino pig?" Sakura laughed. "You know what I said," she lifted an eyebrow. "Come on I've never even met him," she quickly responded. "I dare you to come in when he's here," Ino smirked evilly. "Fine," Sakura taking the dare, "What time does he come in?" "he comes in at 400 pm everyday," she replied simply. "See you then," sakura chants walking out of the door.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment