Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - chapter 5: the passion of fire

the girls of W,I,T,C,H go's in a new portal and meets the Shaman King group. what happens when they only can get home when they help the group defeat there Evil. and whose is that new evil? read and find out.COMPLETE. read and enjoy!

Chapter 5 - chapter 5: the passion of fire

Chapter 5 - chapter 5: the passion of fire
Chapter 5: the passion of fire



A/N: this chapter is a little mostly about Anna and Zeke. And Sakura make's her first appearance(if you read chapter two you can read how Yoh talks about her.) and some other self made characters come's in too. Enjoy!!!



Every body looked at Will with that what-are-you-talking-about look so Will explained. she can use the heart of Kandrakar to make herself and others invisible.



Yoh: ohw…so the only thing you have to is make us all invisible?

Will: yes…and then we can sneak in and save Irma and Taranee.

Yoh: great let's do it!

Len: shush! Some one is coming!!



They here some one coming and they hide behind the big oak tree. Just in time cause Zeke appeared followed by a small African boy.



????: Master Zeke? What are we going to do?

Zeke: were going to get our queen Opacho.

Opacho: and who is that queen?

Zeke: you'll see Opacho, you'll see.



Zeke summons his spirit jumps on with Opacho and fly's away.



Trey: few…dude…I thought he would find us out…

Len: yes…but what did ment by finding a queen?

Yoh: don't now but we better get in and save the girls…before he come's back…and Will now we don't need invisibility.

Will: ok…then let's go.



They sneaked in and checking every hall way and chamber they could find there friends.



-meanwhile with Zeke and Opacho-



Opacho: who is that queen…please tell me?

Zeke: *sigh* fine…Anna is going to be our queen.

Opacho: but how we do we get her out of that house?

Zeke: simple…I climb up in her room and kidnap her when's she sleeping.

Opacho: but what about Yoh?

Zeke: my otouto can't see what a beauty Anna is…so if he come's to save her…I'll just confront him with the truth.



They reached Yoh's house and Zeke just letted the Spirit of Fire glide right out side of Anna's window. He jumps inside and see's that Anna is sound asleep.



Zeke: god…she's beautiful…she'll be perfect as my queen.



He carefully lift Anna from her bed and walks to the window. With Anna in his arms. He carefully climb's out of the window and on the Spirit of Fire without wakening Anna and ten fly's back to his hideout.



-with Irma, Taranee and Lyserg-



Irma: maybe were going to die here…

Lyserg: well I'm sure going to die if help doesn't come soon.



Suddenly the door swings open and there stands Will and the others.



Irma: Will! You have found us.

Taranee: thank god!

Irma: sure is…that Zeke guy is a total freak…he has some three slut looking kind of henchmen…or should I prefer girls and he threatened to kill our new friend.

Yoh: wow he wants to kill me! That's new.

Irma: not you! Him!



She points at Lyserg…who just stands there.



Yoh: so Lyserg how are you doing?

Taranee: friends?

Lyserg: yes the one I betrayed for the X Laws.

Len: you still with them?

Lyserg: no…I quitted the X Laws, cause they to kill innocent people for there goals.

Yoh: so you want to join us again?

Lyserg: do you let me?

Yoh: sure…you just did what you thought was best.

Lyserg: thanks.

Will: this time we need to be invisible to get out of here.

Yoh: ok try your best!



Will lets out the heart of Kandrakar and make's everyone invisible.



Trey: dude! You sure were invisible? Cause I can still see you all.

Will: you see…we are now bonded by the heart…so we can still see each other…but other's don't see us.

Trey: ok! Now let's go!



They went so fast as they could outside and runs to the city cause they saw Zeke all coming on his Spirit of Fire.



Yoh: can we be visible again please?

Will: ok.



She make's everyone visible again.



Yoh: right now lets go home…

Trey: yeah…



They walked home true the city and Yoh stops finally at an apartment.



Will: what's wrong Yoh?

Yoh: this is were Sakura and her family live's?

Irma: really which floor?

Yoh: the 4th floor. Some time's when I must run for Anna, I run past her house just to see a glimpse of her angel face.

Trey: ah dude…Yoh becomes to touchy over that chick.

Irma: from light to wonder window break. Its the east and Sakura is the sun. Oh how Yoh wished to be with her...but this is the middle of the night and she's sleeping. like we all should but instead I say line's from Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet.



Every one is giving her death glare's except for Yoh who is starring at Sakura's window, in the hope she might wake up and come's to her balcony.

Yoh: *sigh* I wish I could see her. But I can't climb that high. Lets go home guys. Anna probably knows were gone.



So they went home only to find a sleeping Morty and Rio. Everyone went to there rooms also to sleep also.



-meanwhile with Zeke-



He already putted Anna on his bed and sat bedside's her.



Zeke: hm…don't worry Anna…my otouto won't shame your beautiful face any more.



He lies down and also falls asleep.



a/n: to be continued! Hey you probably didn't know Yoh could be so deep and that Irma knows line's from Shakespeare Romeo and Juliet. O.O well I hoped you enjoined!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment