Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - chapter 6: sweet angel

the girls of W,I,T,C,H go's in a new portal and meets the Shaman King group. what happens when they only can get home when they help the group defeat there Evil. and whose is that new evil? read and find out.COMPLETE. read and enjoy!

Chapter 6 - chapter 6: sweet angel

Chapter 6 - chapter 6: sweet angel
Chapter 6: sweet angel



A/N: so in this one Sakura really appears. It's true!!! Well Enjoy.



The next morning the girls awoke, only to discover that they were still in Izumo and still in Yoh's house.



Irma: ah man I thought that yesterday just was a bad dream.

Cornelia: you wish!

Hay Lin: man…how can we now get home?

Will: I don't know but we can stay here.

Taranee: that's right and we made pretty much friends.

Irma: well if you putt it that way I would like to stay.

Hay Lin: me too…well until we get home.



Everyone ells agreed and they went downstairs and only found Lyserg there.



Will: were is every one?

Lyserg: well Anna is probably away on a morning stroll. Yoh went jogging…without his weights…maybe cause Anna wasn't around to tell him to wear them. Morty went to his own home, Trey is training with Len and Rio and Pillica went shopping.



-meanwhile whit Yoh-



Yoh is jogging past the apartment of Sakura, suddenly he trips over something.



????: are you alright?



A girl helps him stand up. She has bleu eye's and light brown hair, with a few string's of dialed red hair framing her face.



Yoh: yeah…I'm alright.

????: do I know you of somewhere…now I know…you site next to me in class right…your name is Yoh?

Yoh: yeah…Yoh Asakura that's me.

????: you probably know my name right?

Yoh: yeah…Sakura wasn't it?

Sakura: right…you run here often?

Yoh: yeah how did you know?

Sakura: I sometimes see you run from my balcony. But mostly you then have weights around your wrists and ankles.

Yoh: uh…today I got tired from running with weights.

Sakura: ohw do you mind if I walk with you?

Yoh: I wont mind!



So they walked together in the park.

-meanwhile in Zeke's hideout-



Anna wake's up. Then she discovers that she Isn't in her bed, nor in her room, nor that she was in the house she used to live in. All she could see, without moving was that she was in a room with stars painted on the walls. Then she felt something on her waist and when she looked she saw a arm around her. She now really started to worry…like of who that arm belongs to. She carefully turns around and sees she lying next to no other but Zeke!(a/n: people be warned he isn't wearing his Poncho!) she carefully crawls out of the bed and walks to the door trying to leave but suddenly when she's only a step away she gets blown away to the back of the room, right on the bed and right on Zeke, who then was suddenly awoken because Anna fell on top of him.



Zeke: ah Anna. I can see you are awake.



She suddenly went of him and the bed and stood a few steps away from him.



Anna: ok Zeke what's the big deal here!?

Zeke: what do you mean my Anna?

Anna: what do I mean! I wake up in your room, in your bed and don't forget to mention in your arms! So what's the big deal!

Zeke: we'll you see Anna…



He walks to her.



Anna: stand away Zeke!

Zeke: Anna…can't you see I saved you.

Anna: in other words you kidnapped me!

She tries to slap him with her right but he grabs her writ and Anna was shocked. No one catches her slap in mid air.



Zeke: I like you Anna…and your going to be my queen…no matter what!

Anna: is that so…well let me tell you something.



She suddenly slap's him with her left and a red mark is visible on Zeke's cheek. But all he do is laugh.



Zeke: Anna you don't get it do you!



He suddenly grabs both her hands.



Zeke: you'll be my queen and I will make you love me!



He pushed her on the bed. Then he grabs his poncho from the chair and puts it on, along with his shoe's and walks to the door. He stands still in the doorway.



Zeke: I don't try to escape. The barrier I putted on the door will bounce you back to the bed…and remember this to love is to rule.



And he walks away out of the door and close it's behind him.



A/N: ok it was a short chapter…and Anna sounded a little out of character. But hey what do you do when you wake up in a different house, room and bed and that you're also in your enemy's arms!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment