Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - chapter 7: Irma's Romeo and Juliet

the girls of W,I,T,C,H go's in a new portal and meets the Shaman King group. what happens when they only can get home when they help the group defeat there Evil. and whose is that new evil? read and find out.COMPLETE. read and enjoy!

Chapter 7 - chapter 7: Irma's Romeo and Juliet

Chapter 7 - chapter 7: Irma's Romeo and Juliet
Chapter 7: Irma's Romeo and Juliet.

A/N: I only have to say enjoy!!!!



That afternoon when Yoh came home everybody, except Anna, (a/n: don't forget she's still kidnapped and nobody's know about it!) was around the table waiting for Yoh to get home so they could eat. The all gave him the what-happened-to-you look, cause he was beat red. So he explained that he met Sakura while he was running and that she walked with him true the park.



Yoh: now I wish I could do something romantic for her.

Irma: I know! Why don't you play Romeo…and say the balcony line!

Yoh: but I don't know the line's.

Irma: don't worry I help…but you'll have to practice really hard cause tonight your going to perform for her!

Hay Lin: ohw boy…Lyserg…do you mind showing me around town…I want to go somewhere but I'm afraid to get lost.

Lyserg: sure.



So they ment and a couple of minute's later they arrived at Sakura's apartment. Hay Lin ringed at the door, after they climbed the stair case to the 4th floor.



Lyserg: may I ask what we are doing here.

Hay Lin: if you know Irma as long as I do, you know that her plans usually screws up without help.

Lyserg: so you decided to help out.

Hay Lin: yes I'll tell Sakura about the plan and how she can go with the flow with it. If you know what I mean?

Lyserg: I see and I know the line's a little bit.

Hay Lin: that's what I thought.



Suddenly the door opens and Sakura stands in door way.



Sakura: yes hello…if you are here for Cleo she isn't home she's out.

Hay Lin: well we are actually here to see you.

Sakura: hu?!...w…why?

Hay Lin: we'll explain can we come in?

Sakura: sure.



They went in and went to her living room. There Hay Lin explained everything about Irma's plan and about Yoh's feeling's.



Sakura: so he's in love with me?!

Hay Lin: yes! And he'll do a line of Shakespeare tonight.

Sakura:…*giggle*…I didn't know he liked me…I thought he just saw me as a friend. Well I guess every girl like me thinks that because of Anna.

Hay Lin: why?

Sakura: she always say's that she is his fiancée, so that girls like me don't have a chance.

Lyserg: do you like him?

Sakura: w…what!?

Lyserg: do you like him? or rather I should ask…do you love him?

Sakura:…well…yes…I've been dreaming of us being together even before I met him.

Hay Lin: so you would you help?

Sakura: sure…I'll play his Juliet tonight *giggle*.

Hay Lin: ok…then we have work to do! Do you know the line's?

Sakura: yes. I know them.

Hay Lin: ok then we'll be heading back!

Sakura: ok…



So they went back.



-That night beneath Sakura's balcony-



Irma: you ready?

Yoh: yes I'm ready.

Irma: ok I'll be hiding with Cornelia and Will behind that tree.



They hided there and then Sakura came up to the balcony.



Irma: ok show time!

Cornelia: shush!



Yoh walked to her sight and Sakura saw him standing there.



Yoh: what light from yonder window break…it's the east and Sakura is the sun.

Sakura: *giggle*…Yoh Asakura, Yoh Asakura…why is you're name Yoh Asakura…betray thy fiancé and clear your name…and if not swear that you love me.

Yoh: I Yoh Asakura swear to you Lia Sakura…that I love you.

Sakura:*giggle*…do you want to come in?

Yoh: sure it's freezing out here.



So he went to get inside.



-meanwhile with Zeke and Anna-



Zeke: see he doesn't love you…he just love's a mere school girl of which isn't even sure she's a shaman.



Meanwhile he showed her of what Yoh just did.



Zeke: so you'll think he is true to you?

Anna: no…

Zeke: so?

Anna: I will stay here with you…but don't get your hope up! Don't think I will love you that instant!

Zeke: don't worry…you'll commit to you my love really soon.



He bends down to kiss her but she backs away.



Zeke: and if I was you I would stop fighting it.



And he leave's the room.



Anna: maybe…I should…no! I would never!



A/N: so that was chapter 7…and I'm on a roll here! and Lyserg fan girls don't worry nothing is going on between Hay Lin and Lyserg. And what will Anna do? Will she eventually love Zeke? Next chapter will tell!









Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Horo_Horo_fan on September 24, 2005, 3:57:49 AM

Horo_Horo_fan on
Horo_Horo_fanohhhh this is a good story heh