Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - chapter 8: traitor

the girls of W,I,T,C,H go's in a new portal and meets the Shaman King group. what happens when they only can get home when they help the group defeat there Evil. and whose is that new evil? read and find out.COMPLETE. read and enjoy!

Chapter 8 - chapter 8: traitor

Chapter 8 - chapter 8: traitor
Chapter 8: traitor



A/N: some one will betray Zeke…but who?



The next day everyone was up early? Except Yoh cause he came home real late.



Will: you know…I wonder where Anna is.

Taranee: who?

Irma: yeah who?



Will explains about Anna when Irma and Taranee were kidnapped.



Hay Lin we haven't seen since we sneaked out of the house.

Irma: maybe she went to visit relative's?

Morty: that's impossible…she doesn't have any family besides us.

Irma: ok so she went on a trip to get her self loosen up more.

Will: I think we have to worry.

Lyserg: Anna can take after herself.

Will: ok…



-meanwhile by Zeke's hideout-



Zeke went away to do some business. And Opacho felt sorry for Anna so he decided to help her escape.



Opacho: if only I can remove that barrier?

Matti: what you up to Opacho?

Opacho: n…n…nothing!

Marri: Marri thinks something else.

Kana: right like betraying master Zeke, by letting out his one chance of true love.

Opacho: but she doesn't belong here!

Matti: if you say that then we are forced to kick you out!

Marri: betrayed us Opacho did!



They grabbed Opacho went outside threw him to the ground and walked inside again.



Opacho: hmpf! Then I will go to Yoh! He is much ni9cer then Matti, Marri and Kana.



So he went on to Yoh's house. And then he arrived.



Morty: hu? Who's there!

Opacho: I'm Opacho…I was one of Zeke's followers.

Trey: dude…what do you mean with was?



Yoh came down still a little sleepy.



Yoh: hey weren't you with Zeke.

Opacho: I left him and I know were Anna is?

Yoh: what do you mean?



Opacho explains everything of that Zeke kidnapped Anna…and even Zeke's feelings fore her. When he was done Yoh, Trey and Irma suddenly started laughing.



Irma: HAHAHA…that weird poncho guy is in love with Anna…ohw man…that cracks me up!

Trey: I should feel sorry for myself but…Zeke, the one who say's that emotions are just bad human habits, in love!

Yoh: oh god…aniki is in love with Anna…well that will surely kill him!

Will: what means Aniki?

Lyserg: it means big brother.

Taranee: ohw…will we be sure if Anna is ok?

Yoh: sure…if you need to worry…then worry about Zeke.

Opacho: can I join you guys.

Yoh: sure…

Irma: yeah but first tell us all the details of Zeke in love!



-Meanwhile by Zeke-



he was already back from his business, he bought flowers for Anna. When he saw that Anna was still sleeping, he putted the flowers in a vase on the desk and left again. A few minutes after Anna awoken and saw the flowers, it were red roses.



Anna: did Zeke gave me this…he really try's his best to win my heart but flowers doesn't work that easily.



The door opened and Zeke walked in with a Tray of food.



Zeke: so you're awake. And I see you probably know that I gave you those flowers.

Anna: it won't work that easily. You have to do more then that.

Zeke: like?

Anna: like you figure that out on your self!

Zeke: well I have something in mind.

Ann: oh yeah? Like what?



Suddenly Zeke pins her to the wall grabs her wrists, before she could slap him, and give's her an full kiss.(a/n: if you can guess what kind of kiss.) even if she could slap him, she wouldn't. She doesn't know why but she returned his kiss. Zeke was the first one who broke the kiss.



Zeke: why didn't you slap me?



She then remembered that while she returned his kiss…he released her hands.



Anna: I…eh…I don't know!

Zeke: well I do…your heart returned my love for you.



He then walks to the door.



Zeke: I have to go. I have an serious meeting.

Anna: when…when will you be back?

Zeke: over a couple hours why do you ask?

Anna: could you when your done with your meeting…get me some clothes. I'm sick of wearing my pajama's

Zeke: I shall see what I can do…my dear Anna.



He then leave's the room and Anna slit's down on the bed.



Anna: well two things are for sure…one he's a good kisser and two he's really in love with me…I wonder…do I love him back?



-meanwhile back at Yoh's house-



Hay Lin: I'm worried about Anna.

Will: yeah but what can we do.

Hay Lin: I know I'll infiltrate! I'll pretend that I betrayed you and then I'll pretend that I'm joining him.

Will: great idea.



So discussed the plan really carefully. So that no mistake's could be



A/N: that's it! And…Anna is starting to feel something for Zeke. To bad for him that Opacho betrayed him.

















Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment