Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - chapter 11: secrets revealed

the girls of W,I,T,C,H go's in a new portal and meets the Shaman King group. what happens when they only can get home when they help the group defeat there Evil. and whose is that new evil? read and find out.COMPLETE. read and enjoy!

Chapter 11 - chapter 11: secrets revealed

Chapter 11 - chapter 11: secrets revealed
Chapter 11: secrets revealed



A/K: please enjoy and comment!!!!



When the sun was up and everyone was awake Yoh explained helped what happened last night.



Trey: so…Anna isn't coming back?

Yoh: she rather stays with Zeke then with us.

Morty: well…there is a positive point to that…but I can't think of one.

Trey: dude…maybe she's brainwashed?

Irma: that's what I already said but miss Li said that was impossible!

Li: well it's time that I explain.

Yoh: finally!

Li: it began a thousand years ago…maybe longer…I cant remember.

Trey: so how can that happen?

Li: I will come to that later if you don't interrupt me!

Trey: yes maim.

Yoh: we'll be quiet. So it was a thousand years ago.

Li: yes…in that time I was seven years old and was an apprentice of a powerful Shaman.

Morty: and that shaman is?

Li: well in that time he went by the name Hao. (a/k: have to do something with that name!) but you know in this time by the name Zeke.

Yoh: so you know how to posses the elements?!

Li: yes…but let me continue…it was a peaceful time…Hao was the shaman guardian of the village I lived in. he and another shaman…well actually an itiko.

Morty: an Itiko?

Li: yes…you can say she's an ancestor of Anna. Her name was Annabel.

Trey: hey they almost share the same name.

Yoh: that's because she is probably the ancestor of Anna.

Irma: what was going on between them?

Li: they were in love…but it wasn't there destiny to be together that life.

Will: what happened?

Li: when Hao and I were away for training for the shaman king tournament…barbarians raided the village and went to the mansion were Anna was waiting for Hao to return.

Hay Lin: what happened after that?

Li: when we returned the village was in shambles, when Hao saw that he rushed to the mansion only to see his love dead in her own room…stabbed a million time's. after that he didn't teach me anymore and punished the barbarians.

Yoh: and then?

Li: well when the surrounding village's heard about the revenge of Hao, they started to fear him and called him a monster…but after the death of his itiko he wasn't the same. He saw the other village's as barbarians and burned the other village's one by one…then he was caught by his own family and judged and then hanged…for killing innocent people, not protecting his village and he was blamed for the death of his own love. He reassured everyone he would be back after that…well you know the rest…

Yoh: but what about you?

Li: when I became 23 I coudnt take it anymore…I begged for the elements for immortality, so that when he would return I would try to stop him.

Yoh: but?

Li: if I would get kids…I would die a day after I got them.

Trey: how about the first time he reincarnated himself?

Li: he first traveled the world in the hope maybe his love reincarnated herself to…but no. then he tried to rid the world of humans…but got killed by his own magical cat: Matamune. And the rest you know what happened.

Yoh: his love got reincarnated and he still wants to rid the world of humans.

Irma: but if Anna was his love in his first life…how can it be that she doesn't remembered it?

Li: well…she isn't as powerful as Zeke so she hasn't the power to reincarnate with memories…she only reincarnated by destiny…not by power.

Will: and what about some feelings?

Taranee: what do you mean Will?

Will: well Anna stayed with Zeke because she has strong feelings for him.

Yoh: right and Anna isn't the person who quickly falls in love with someone…especially with someone like Zeke.

Sakura: so that means she has feelings for him…that are originally from one of her past life's?

Will: yes.

Irma: now I get it!

Hay Lin: me too!

Yoh: will just have to wait if Anna chances her mind…and if she is indeed in trouble…she will come to us.

Will: yes…



-meanwhile with Zeke and Anna-



Anna was already awake but Zeke was still sleeping.



Anna: hmm…when is he going to wake up…ohw some time's he's just like Yoh.



He sits by the desk and starts searching in the drawers for something interesting. She founds an old book. She reads the first page and it was some kind of diary of Zeke were he wrote in his past life's and in this life's.



Anna: my…this is interesting…would he mind? Probably not.



She starts to read every single page really carefully because the book was really old and almost on the brick of falling apart.



A/K: ok short chapter next one will be longer! Next chapter will be up soon!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Bakura_Lover on December 8, 2005, 3:40:56 AM

Bakura_Lover on
Bakura_LoverOoooh i can't wait for the next chap ^^