Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - chapter 12: unknown attack

the girls of W,I,T,C,H go's in a new portal and meets the Shaman King group. what happens when they only can get home when they help the group defeat there Evil. and whose is that new evil? read and find out.COMPLETE. read and enjoy!

Chapter 12 - chapter 12: unknown attack

Chapter 12 - chapter 12: unknown attack
Chapter 12: unknown attack



A/N: ok…I'm getting pretty empty so don't get angry if this chapter will a little boring. And this chapter is mostly about Anna and Zeke.



Anna was still reading Zeke's book. Zeke awoke and notice that Anna wasn't lying besides him. Then he noticed that Anna was sitting by his desk reading his book. He got up and slammed his hand on the book.



Anna: Zeke! I didn't hear you wake up!

Zeke: oh…and may I ask why you were reading this!

Anna: well I got bored waiting for you to wake up…so I searched in your desk and found this old book and started reading it…what's wrong about that?

Zeke: what's wrong about it is that you went true my privet stuff and is now reading my privets possession!

Anna: oh sorry if I did something wrong! But in this book stands more secrets then everyone knew…or isn't this you're name from your first life…well…Hao?!

Zeke: don't address me with my old name Anna!

Anna: if you stop keeping secrets from me!

Zeke: I'm going I have importing things to do!



He walks to the door.



Anna: don't walk away when I demand an answer from you!



She throws a pillow to him but it is already to late he slammed the door shut. Then she went on the bed and started crying…that she have never done before. Outside Zeke calls for Matti, Marri and Kana.



Matti: is there something wrong master Zeke?

Zeke: I want you three to guard this door when I return. No one come's out and no one's come's in! Understood!

Kana: yes sire!



He walks away.

-by Anna-



Anna: why is he keeping so many secrets for me?



Suddenly a mysterious wind force is putting the page's of the book on the death of Annabel (a/k: if you red the last chapter you know who that is). Anna got curious, so she went over to the desk and reed's what's on the page.



Date: unknown

Today is a sad day…because when I returned to the village with little Li from our training…the village was in shambles and I rushed to the mansion to only see what I feared of…my love death. Stabbed a hundred times. I found out that a group of barbarians did this to her. I will find them and make them pay for what they did to my love! My itiko Annabel Kyohyama. I will make them pay…

Hao Asakura.



(a/k: hey…maybe he was one of the Asakura's in his first life.) Anna was astonished for what she just red…then the page flipped to the date of the last day.



Date: Wednesday 6/10/05



I finally got back what is right fully mine…my love, my itiko Anna Kyohyama. If I don't want to lose her again then I have to keep this book and its contents secret. I don't want to lose her again. This will be the last time I will write in this book.

Zeke Asakura.



Anna closed the book and went back on the bed.



Anna: Zeke…I'm sorry…I didn't knew.



Suddenly she runs to the door opens it and gets caught by a group of people with white uniforms on, namely the X-Laws. Then the leader steps forward. A young girl maybe one year older then Anna. She has silver hair and red eyes.



????: well, well looks like Zeke has another follower.

????: maybe she's a prisoner of him lady Jeanne.

Jeanne: I don't think so Marco.(a/k: if that's that blonds name! O.O)

She goes in to Zeke room and returns with Zeke's book.



Marco: what's that?

Jeanne: kind of like a diary and it says here on the last page that this girl is his one true love.

Anna: you leave Zeke alone!

Jeanne: well no…you see. Zeke is pyromaniac who intends to destroy all humans…and he needs to be killed and you are going to be our bait.



He leave's a note on the door which says that the X-Laws have Anna and his followers. Then they leave the hideout all empty. A few hours later Zeke returns from his business and see's the note on the door. He then rushes over to the X-Laws hideout were the X-Laws were waiting for him.



Jeanne: Zeke…we've been waiting for you.

Zeke: return Anna to me!

Jeanne: try to beat us all first!



All the X-Laws appears and attacks Zeke. He tried to find them…but he was to weak, because of his hatred that blinded him so he retreated. after wondering for hours he came to the place were he could only seek help now, Yoh's house. He knocks on the door and everyone went to see who it was then they all saw Zeke standing there all wounded.



Yoh: Zeke! What are you doing here!

Trey: what happened to you anyway?!

Irma: yeah did Anna got angry about something and kicked your but!

Zeke: Anna…captured…by the X-Laws.



He then passes out and everyone's drags him inside.



Morty: so what are we going to do with him.

Lyserg: I say we kill him right now and then save Anna.

Yoh: if you do that Anna will kill you if we saved her.

Will: I will heal him.



She heals Zeke with the heart of Kandrakar and then he awakened.

Yoh: hey are you with the living already?

Irma: wakey, wakey sleepy weird poncho guy!

Cornelia: you know…this is not a good time to get him angry.

Irma: I'll be quiet.

Zeke: were am I!

Yoh: in my house…and you before you passed out you said something about Anna captured by the X-laws?

Zeke: Anna!



He explains everything.



Yoh: so you got a little fight, you left and when you got back all of your followers and Anna got captured by the X-Laws.



Yoh: so we have to save her.

Zeke: we?!

Yoh: yeah she's your one true love…or at least that's what Sakura's guardian ghost Li said.

Zeke: Li?

Yoh: yeah…but she is with Sakura and Sakura is now home.

Trey: so let's go!



They all agreed and went on the way to save Anna.



A/K: ok…the next chapter will take a little longer I think. But will be continued!





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment