Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - chapter 13: infiltration

the girls of W,I,T,C,H go's in a new portal and meets the Shaman King group. what happens when they only can get home when they help the group defeat there Evil. and whose is that new evil? read and find out.COMPLETE. read and enjoy!

Chapter 13 - chapter 13: infiltration

Chapter 13 - chapter 13: infiltration
Chapter 13: infiltration



A/N: ok I had to think really hard to get his out of me and now I have a head ache because of it.



They went to the camp of the X-laws and hided in the bushes by a small cliff. (a/n: kind of like a cliff that of when you fall of you won't get hurt bad.) they saw that the camp was heavily guarded.



Morty: how do we get in?

Yoh: I have an idea!

Will: let's hear it!

Yoh: well we'll get Zeke kidnapped. Lyserg do they know you quitted the X-laws?

Lyserg: no?

Yoh: great…you'll go in with Zeke…and pretend that you captured him.

Trey: like the X-laws will believe that Lyserg has captured Zeke without a fight.



Suddenly Lyserg jumps on Zeke and starts beating him up. He stops, gets of Zeke and wipe's the dirt of his shirt. Zeke also gets up.



Zeke: why did you do that for?! I know you hate me for killing your parents…but to attack me all of a sudden.

Lyserg: it was for a cover…they don't except me to take you in there without any brushes.

Irma: you know he's right…but he isn't brushed enough.



Lyserg attacks Zeke again and starts beating him up. Unlucky for Lyserg, Zeke fights back. Suddenly they tumble down the small cliff. The group rushed over to the edge and saw Lyserg and Zeke on the ground and had stopped fighting.



Yoh: are you done fighting already?

Lyserg: yeah were done…I think?

Zeke: no more…can take it anymore.



They climbed back up the cliff and were both black and brushed.



Yoh: great…no we can infiltrate. Cause Will, will make us all invisible and we'll be following you.

Len: sounds great to me…but…what's in that bag you brought along Yoh?



Yoh opens the bag and pulls out a white X-law uniform.



Lyserg: w…where did you get that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoh: your room…I thought you would keep this thing…and you need to infiltrate as your still one of the X-laws so get dressed.



He throws the uniform to Lyserg and he grabs it.



Lyserg: do I have to? I have bad memories of this uniform.

Yoh: yes you have to…now get dressed!

Lyserg: ok…but don't peek! And don't laugh when I'm done!



He walked to bushes…chanced into the uniform in behind a tree and stepped into the site of the others again.



Yoh: great…now to tie aniki's hands.

Zeke: what! Why?! Wasn't it enough that I got beaten up by I guy who uses a fairy as a spirit guardian!

Lyserg: hey! Do not insult Morphine when I'm around!

Yoh: yes you have to! Or else they wouldn't believe it!

Zeke: ok…if it's needed…but you'll be right behind us right!

Yoh: yes…Will just make's us invisible and then we follow you.

Zeke: ok.



Yoh gets out a rope, he also had in the bag and starts to bound Zeke's hands together and give's the end of the rope to Lyserg.



Lyserg: you know…I think I'm starting to like this.

Zeke: if you insult me then I assure you that I will kill you after this is over.

Lyserg: I wouldn't dare to insult the great Zeke Asakura…but just in case if I need to insult you, so Jeanne won't find out about our plan, don't get angry then if I do.

Zeke: sure…now can we go! This rope is itching my hands.



They went into the camp of the X-laws and went to Jeanne's cabin.



Jeanne: well, well if we haven't our fresh recruit…what do we got?

Lyserg: I found Zeke in the forest wounded…I captured him but he still resisted, but I caught him.

Jeanne: I can see that…well Zeke what do you have to say for yourself now?

Zeke: I have nothing to tell you!

Jeanne: isn't needed…I all ready know every thing about you, by reading your book.

Zeke: what!

Jeanne: lock him up…tomorrow we will kill you…or rather hang you in the eyes of your love.

Zeke: your sick!

Jeanne: no…you are. I just want justice. Now lock him up in the same cabin as the lady.



A few X-laws grabbed Zeke, dragged him to a cabin and pushed him inside.



Anna: Zeke!



It seemed that Anna was also in the same cabin as him and she kneels in front of him.



Anna: I'm sorry Zeke…I didn't know your past was that horrible that you would keep it a secret to me.

Zeke: it's ok…I just didn't want to lose you again.

Anna: what do you mean…I don't understand it all?

Zeke: I will explain later.

Anna: ok…



Anna try's to kiss him but he puts his hand on her mouth. (a/n: al though his hands are still bound together.



Zeke: Anna…we aren't alone.

Anna: ?!



Suddenly Yoh and the others came visible again.



Anna: Yoh!

Yoh: yeah Zeke came to us for help, after he tried to save you alone.

Anna: but how did you get in?



Will explains everything to Anna.



Anna: so that's why your brushed Zeke?

Zeke: yeah…Lyserg kicked my butt and I kicked his now lets get out of here.

Will: one invisible group coming up!



Will make's them all invisible and they rushed out of the camp.



Zeke: wait…Matti, Marri, kana and the others…we need to get them to!

Hay Lin: they'll understand no let's get out of here!

Zeke: ok.



They went as fast as they could to house of Yoh. Were they could discuss there next move.



A/N: ok next chapter will take a little longer…I think.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment