Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - chapter 14: memories

the girls of W,I,T,C,H go's in a new portal and meets the Shaman King group. what happens when they only can get home when they help the group defeat there Evil. and whose is that new evil? read and find out.COMPLETE. read and enjoy!

Chapter 14 - chapter 14: memories

Chapter 14 - chapter 14: memories
Chapter 14: memories



A/N: only enjoy!



They arrived at Yoh's house. Lyserg was already there waiting and was wearing his normal clothes again.



Anna: ok are you now going to explain about that book and the history that was in it.

Irma: yeah…we heard Li's side of the story…but know we want to know your side of it.

Zeke: It's complicated…I wish you could see it.

Will: it is possible…you tell the story and the heart of Kandrakar will show it to every one in there minds…like they are in the middle of a movie.

Zeke: ok…then I will begin…it started over a thousand years ago…it was my first life and I was a lot older then in this life.

Irma: like how old? 50?

Zeke: no I was 20!

Will: go on…or begin…



Zeke began to tell the story and the heart of Kandrakar showed it in everyone's mind, like they were in a movie.(a/n: I call Zeke in his memories Hao.)



Flashback



It was in a village far away from Izumo. Looking over the village was a mansion. A little girl runs over to the mansion and knocks on the door.



????: master Hao! Wake up…time to teach me again!



In the mansion, in one of the bedrooms a young woman wake's up…besides her was sleeping was young man. They both were from the age 20.



????: Hao…you better wake up…Li is waiting.

Hao: why is she so early…the sun is only up for a few moments…just let me sleep a while longer Anna…

Anna:…hm!...HAO ASAKURA YOU WAKE UP THIS INSTANT!!!! And do I have to remind you my name is Annabel! Not Anna!

Hao: I know but I think that Anna suites you better…like that will be your name in a next life.

Anna: well you better get up. Li is waiting.



She got up and putted on a black and red kimono and walked out of the room. Hao also got up and putted on a robe.(a/n: that is what you call those ancient clothes from Japan right?) then he walked to the front of the mansion were Li was waiting.



Li: you awake already sleepy head!

Hao: why are you so early Li…were going on our journey of training tomorrow.

Li: I know. But today is a special day.

Hao: what kind of special day?

Li: today I become 7!

Hao: oh yeah…totally forgot about it.

Li: forgot about it! I was talking about it every day since last week!

Hao: I have a lot on my mind…so why are you here?

Li: I want to make you and lady Annabel a special breakfast!

Hao: go ahead…I think I'll stay here on the porch…

Li: ok…and master Hao?

Hao: yes?

Li: did you ask lady Annabel jet? You know that very special question?

Hao: no…I think I'll ask her tonight.



End flashback



Trey: wow…it looked like I was in a movie or something.

Anna: that was me in that flashback?

Zeke: yes…well it was you in one of your first life's.

Will: you looked pretty happy together.

Cornelia: what did you want to ask her.

Zeke: do you really want to know?

Irma: of course!

Zeke: al right then.



He continued his story and the heart of Kandrakar showed it in they're minds again.

Flashback



That night Hao and Anna were sitting by the table eating.



Anna: do you really have to leave tomorrow?

Hao: yes…but I'll return as soon as I can.

Anna: just come home safely okay?

Hao: sure…eh…Anna?

Anna: yes?

Hao: when I return from my journey with Li…will…will you marry me?

Anna: what?! …I…eh…I'd love to marry you…when you return.



End flashback



Trey: hey! What happened else that night?!

Zeke: you really want to know?



There was a few seconds silence



Trey: come to think of it…you were adults in that time…so no.

Zeke: good…and the rest you know from Li.

Anna: but I don't know… we were happy in that life right?! Why did you say that you didn't want to lose me again?!

Zeke: you got killed when I was on my journey and I became crazy…then in this life I lost you to Yoh…and back then when you were kidnapped by the X-laws…I almost lost you for the third time.

Anna: oh…I understand now.

Yoh: you know…it's getting pretty dark so I'm going to sleep.

Taranee: what about Zeke?

Yoh: he can stay here, if he doesn't mind sharing a room with Anna.

Zeke: I wont mind.

Cornelia: then I guess that's all settled.



Everyone went to bed, so that the next day they could figure out what to do next.



A/N: I know sort chapter but hey I'm getting kind of empty here!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment