Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - chapter 16: Miano

the girls of W,I,T,C,H go's in a new portal and meets the Shaman King group. what happens when they only can get home when they help the group defeat there Evil. and whose is that new evil? read and find out.COMPLETE. read and enjoy!

Chapter 16 - chapter 16: Miano

Chapter 16 - chapter 16: Miano
Chapter 16: Miano



A/N: in this chappy a new character I made up will appear. I can only say about him (yes it's a he!) that he is more wicked then Zeke/Hao.



It was already night and Zeke hadn't returned jet. Will, Irma, Taranee, Cornelia, Hay Lin, Anna and Yoh went to look for him. They found him by a lake in the forest (a/n: you know the forest behind Yoh's house. At least I think it's a forest.) He was sitting by the edge of the lake, staring at the reflection of the stars in the lake. They hided behind a tree, to see what he was up to. Suddenly a voice is heard. (a/n: the same voice as in chapter 4: to love is to rule)



Voice: do you got now what you desire?

Zeke: yes…I got everything back…everything I lost.

Voice: good…now I can show myself.



Suddenly a boy appears and is hovering just a few inches above the lake. He has brown hair and silver hair.



????: my name is Miano…it's old demonic for forget me not. My victims will then never forget the horror I had caused them because of my name is kind of like a spell…and you Zeke Asakura had made a mistake to trust me…now I come here to claim your soul.

Anna: NO!



They all appear from there hiding place and runs to Zeke.



Anna: I wont let you take him! You have to claim my soul too then.

Miano: then so be it.

Will: stop let us handle it. Heart of Kandrakar!



She calls out the medallion and the girl's chance.



Miano: beings from another dimension?! Two can play that game. Demonic wings!



He suddenly chance's too…his hair is now silver and his eyes blood red…and he has kind of like demonic wings on his back and is also completely dressed in black.



Miano: you still dare to challenge the great Miano.

Irma: he is sure convinced about his powers…al though is name is Miano.

Taranee: now is not the time for joke's Irma.



They start to battle but every attack they inflict on Miano, Miano dodges.



Miano: give up already! You can't win from me…I can predict every move and control all the elements from every world and dimensions!

Cornelia: what does he mean by that?

Miano: I shall explain…there are more worlds and dimensions then this one and the dimension you came of.

Hay Lin: what?!

Miano: you aren't the smartest one's of your world…you came from HeatherField…that is in the world we call the earth…so is this town, Izumo. Only in another dimension.

Will: and what about the elements?

Miano: I control all…Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Wood and Metal.



He lunged in to an attack but then he suddenly stops.



Miano: hm…it seems that I won't have to claim your soul after al…

Zeke: what do you mean?!

Miano: I have another halve in another world and that other halve controls the time and predicts the future…and she just send me a message…that if I take your soul…history time will be disturbed…even a demon like me obeys the rule's sometimes.



He disappears and girls chance back.



Irma: ha we showed him!

Taranee: well actually he showed us.

Will: but he is gone now…but I have a feeling he will come back.

Zeke: why did you came here?

Yoh: we were worried…so we went to search for you.

Zeke: I see…and…thanks…for risking your own live's for me.

Yoh: don't mention it…let's head back before Trey already ate everything.



So they returned to Yoh's house.



A/K: shortest chapter jet…and wasn't Miano Devilish! And about his other half…you'll find out soon enough.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment