Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - chapter 17: a way home

the girls of W,I,T,C,H go's in a new portal and meets the Shaman King group. what happens when they only can get home when they help the group defeat there Evil. and whose is that new evil? read and find out.COMPLETE. read and enjoy!

Chapter 17 - chapter 17: a way home

Chapter 17 - chapter 17: a way home
Chapter 17: a way home



A/N: maybe the one before the last chapter don't know jet. ENJOY!!!!



So the next day when everyone was awake, they sat around the table to figure out what to do next.



Will: what to do…

Yoh: what do you mean?

Will: well we have to get home. But how?

Trey: hey Zeke! You're wise for your age right…by being over a thousand years old.

Zeke: and what is supposed to mean!!!

Trey: what I mean is because your soul is over thousand years old…and I was wondering…do you know a way so that Will and her friends can get home.

Zeke: don't look at me…I didn't even know that there was another dimension…come to think of different of others worlds!

Miano: I know a way.



Suddenly Miano pops in.



Irma: AH! You scared me to death how did you do that!

Miano: I'm not going to tell you!

Irma: hmpf I don't want to know anymore.

Will: you said you knew a way…tell us.

Miano: that's easy…kill or defeat the great evil here.

Lyserg: right…and how are they going to defeat Zeke?

Zeke: why do you assume I'm that great evil!

Lyserg: you want to rid the world of normal humans, you killed thousand of people including my parent and I hate you. Is that enough reason for you?

Zeke: but I chanced…I will even give up my plans for world domination just for Anna!

Lyserg: do you have that on paper or do I need to trust you at your word?

Anna: ah shove it Lyserg…I'll keep an eye on him so he won't do anything evil.

Lyserg: …the whole has gong crazy…am I the only normal person left?

Zeke: no…you have gong crazy and the world is just normal.

Lyserg: I will pretend I never heard that.

Tamara: ah…Lyserg…I don't think your crazy.

Lyserg: thanks…you'll be on my normal person list.

Yoh: what about me!

Lyserg: you'll be on my funny friend list.

Trey: and me?

Lyserg: you're on my annoying list…with Ryo.

Len: hm…I'm not going to ask.

Lyserg: don't worry Len…you're just in my neutral list…and that's a good thing…Anna is on that list to.

Zeke: and me?

Lyserg: you are on my people to kill list along with Jeanne and Marco.

Zeke: what! I should burn you down right now!

Anna: Zeke relax…breathe in and breathe out.

Yoh: yeah aniki…think about your blood pressure!

Zeke: was that a joke Yoh?

Yoh: yes…you now me I like making jokes.

Miano: am I the only one still thinking about getting these five girls home?!

Will: no…but who do we have to defeat then?

Miano: well seem the events that had occurred…Jeanne.

Lyserg: I'll right now were talking…let's go to her new hide out and kill her!

Zeke: for once I agree with the green British boy.

Yoh: why don't we just ask her to surrender and if she refused then we'll fight and we won't kill her!

Lyserg: ah…but she is just terrible…I hate her even more then I hate Zeke.

Zeke: yeah Yoh…can't we just kill her.

Yoh: no!

Zeke: party-pooper…

Lyserg: …you are no longer on my funny friend list.

Yoh: I don't care.

Miano: Yoh? Does the name Sakura say something to you?

Yoh: that's the name of my girl friend why?

Miano: she has been kidnapped by Jeanne.

Yoh: WHAT!!! Ok we are going to rush in to there hideout and kill her.

Lyserg: now we are talking again!

Zeke: lets go trash her hideout!

Trey: dude…they've gone crazy.

Len: for once I will agree wit an ice rabbit.

Trey: hey! I'm not an ice rabbit!

Miano: she also kidnapped Pillica.

Trey: ok…were going to that Jeanne and were going to kill her! No one messes with my family!

Len: …not saying a word…

Will: everybody calm down…

Cornelia: hm…Anna can you calm them?

Anna: don't look at me.

Miano: EVERYBODY KEEP YOU R MOUTHS SHUT OR I'LL CLAIM ALL OF YOUR SOULS!



Everybody went silent and looked at Miano.



Miano: now…that's better…I don't care what you do…but you mustn't take your feelings taking over you. Now…we will all go to Jeanne's hideout quietly…and if it's needed we'll kill her…if not…then you only have to beat her and Will and her friends can go home. Got it!

Trey: yes sir!

Lyserg: as you wish.

Miano: I'll accompany you…and help you when it's needed.

Irma: why are you suddenly so nice?

Miano: I have to make up from yesterday…if not my other half will sent her boyfriend after…like the demon of doom can stop me…but still.

Irma: ok good reason for me! Let's go!



Everyone agreed and they went to Jeanne's new Hideout. There they were stopped by a blond man with glasses.



Lyserg: well, well if it isn't Marco.

Marco: I have always knew you were a traitor.

Lyserg: ah shove it! If you are trying to stop us then you'll have to fight me.

Trey: dude…you must be kidding!

Lyserg: have you forgotten that he is on my people to kill list.

Marco: have it your way.



The battle began and Lyserg was winning…when suddenly Marco is being helped by some other X-laws.(a/n: don't know all the name's of the X-laws.)



Trey: dude…there cheating!

Miano: don't worry…he'll manage to find them both and win.



And so it happened Lyserg won.



Lyserg: say your prayers Marco.

Miano: wait…you go ahead…I have some souls to claim.



They already went ahead and wounded up in the prison chambers.



Will: what now?

Taranee: why are we here?

Zeke: help me open all the doors.



They helped him open all the doors except for the last one.



Matti: master Zeke!

Marri: Marri thanks you for saving us!

Kana: what can we all do for you sir!

Zeke: get every follower out of here and say to them that they must live there own life…I'll go further in with Yoh and the rest and are going to defeat Jeanne.



Marri, Matti and Kana went with the other followers outside.



Yoh: wait! Were is Sakura!

Will: maybe in the last chamber.



Yoh rushed to the last door opened it and found not Sakura…but a little girl. She had black hair and orange fox like ears and a lion kind of tail. She was curled up so that Yoh coudnt see her face.



Yoh: hu? What's this?

Lyserg: let me see.



He went in and putted his hands on her shoulder. She looked up with a shock.



Lyserg: don't worry…I'm not here to hurt you.



You could have seen that she had been crying and she had green eyes. She just looked at Lyserg.



Lyserg: can you tell me your name?

????: m…my name…is…Linsy.

Lyserg: ah and can you tell me what you are doing here Linsy?

Linsy: I don't know…I was with my mommy in the flower field and then all of a sudden there were scary noises and my mommy said something and then I suddenly came falling from the sky and got captured by this scary lady…I tried to scare her with my fire spell, but she only stood there and I missed…then she putted me in here…and I, and I cant go home…



She suddenly cries and Lyserg puts his arms around her to comfort her. Everyone looked astonished by the fact that Lyserg is so good with kids. Lyserg picks her up and brings her to the others. Linsy buries her face in Lyserg's chest when he arrived.



Lyserg: don't worry Linsy…these are my friends.

Linsy: I…I'm shy…

Yoh: well we better continue. Lyserg? Can you hold on to that kid?

Lyserg: sure…but I wont be able to fight with you if I have to protect Linsy.



They went on.



Tamara: so Lyserg…I didn't know you were good with little kids.

Lyserg: I didn't know either maybe something to do of the fact I lost my parents when I was six…maybe I don't want that to happen to other children.

Linsy: …you lost your mommy and papa too?

Lyserg: yes…a long time ago…how about you Tamara?

Tamara: cant remember…

Linsy: that is even worse…I'm sorry for you.

Tamara: don't…I got over it.



Then they arrived at the great hall were Jeanne was waiting.



A/N: biggest chapter ever! Two more chappy's and then this story is over!!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment