Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - How to do lineart with opencanvas.

This tutorial explains on how to make lineart using the program opencavas.

Chapter 1 - How to do lineart with opencanvas.

Chapter 1 - How to do lineart with opencanvas.
Open Canvas Lineart Tutorial
 
Materials Needed: [ulist] [*] Open Canvas [*] Tablet [*] Time to spare [/ulist]


Prepare
Before we begin on how to do lineart for a basic sketch you should first get comfortable in you seat due to the reason itll take you a while just to get it the way you want exactly.
Begin
Like any other person we shoudl start with a sketch. Remember just a sketch nothing special draw freely and what not. All your trying to do for the sketch is get the general idea going. Though for my sketch I always have everything properly mapped out.

[img][/img] 

At this point now you should have the sketch out and ready now its the time to lower the opacity of the picture by going to the layer configuration area and lowering the opacity to around the around of 50 % or less.

[img][/img] 

Once the opacity is lowered I would suggest on grabbing a brush no more than 1.8 and not small than 1.5 and now sketching out the basis of the sketch with the pen tool.

[img][/img] 

Now what you want to do is create another layer for the lineart you going to do.

[img][/img] 

Ok you've now created the layer for the lineart now you should select a brush size from 0.8 to 1.0 no bigger or less than the set amount.

[img][/img] 

Now just create different layers for hair , clothing , eyes and anything else.

Your end result should be something similar to this

[img][/img] 

Any Question or Comments Feel Free to contact me @

AOL : KENGO NIIKURA

MSN : kengo.niikura.san@gmail.com

Yahoo : hunks_works_shop_kengo

 

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KenshinJennings on March 21, 2006, 5:52:51 AM

KenshinJennings on
KenshinJenningsHa!I have Open Canvas now!Ha!

wolfyw5 on March 1, 2006, 5:18:10 AM

wolfyw5 on
wolfyw5hey that pretty helpful. thanks for the good advice!

KenshinJennings on December 27, 2005, 12:57:42 AM

KenshinJennings on
KenshinJenningsNo one commented on this?It is rather helpful though I don't have Open Canvas.I know someone who has it though...