Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Edo-kuns Stroak of Boredom

It's not really violent, just a little... My friend did this at like 5:00 in the morning while I was sleeping on the floor. This is what runs through her mind.

Chapter 1 - Edo-kuns Stroak of Boredom

Chapter 1 - Edo-kuns Stroak of Boredom
My dearly beloved, your life grows slowly away from my own. Do you know the pain you have bestowed upon my soul, or do you just shun it away like you do not know. I need you now more than ever, but you do not come when I call. You grow farther and farther away from my crying heart that so yearns for your love. Tear it in two, throw it on the floor. I don't need your reasons anymore. Give it up I know. Cheating and lying is the only way for you to show your love. What a bunch of BS. I don't need any of it. Read the lies you've told me, I bet there are a million. Cry for me, just this once. I need you to. Don't you understand. The crying will mend my broken heart, and we can go on living together agian. Just me and you. Please my love, I'm sorry about the past, but I made a mistake that I want to forgive, but I can't. I'll get down on my knees and beg for your fogiveness, just please don't put me back in that room, not the place that keeps me so confined that I can't even breathe.


the walls are closing in, can't breathe, short of breath need you now. open the doors, let me out. i'm crying for the love of god let me out before i go insaine...(like i already haven't...) i'll break down the door if i have to. just let me out! i'm dying, crying, bleeding, screaming, scratching, tearing, and panicing, yet that still isn't enough for you sick bastards. do you have any reason for this, or is this only for your sick amusment. you make me want to vomit. i don't know what's worse...
sick...
sick...
sick...
those are the only words i can use to describe you now...
dirty...
dirty...
dirty...
that's all i can think of now...
pain...suffering...death...
pain...suffering...death...
pain...suffering...death...
those are the words that are running through my head...
let me out
let me out
before i rip your face off...
let me out
let me out
you can probably hear my crys from the streets. you sick bastards let me out of here.
the walls are closing in, can't breathe, short of breath need you now. open the doors. let me out. i'm crying for the love of god let me out before I go insaine...


when does the real become the fake, and the fake become the real.
do you know the answere to that?
can you tell me?
what is the answere to all of life itself?
do you understand what i am telling you?
good...
i thought so...


ayame: so shigure, wanna go into the 'red light district'
shigure: why ayame! i'm offended!
ayame: why, what's so wrong with the 'red light district'
shigure: i'll tell you why, it's a place where girls take their clothes off and show themselves off to you...
ayame: but isn't that good shig- *shigure covers up his mouth*
shigure: shhhhh! if the editors find out that we're using their tape recorder for making our own radio commercials they'll fire us for sure!!!
ayame: *some sort of muffled agreement*
hatori: are you guys high on something?
both: maybe...hisssss
hatori: *looks over to editors looking angrily around for shirgure and ayame* over here you guys.
both: *scream like little girls and run off*
hatori:...


coffie...
need...
coffie...
must...
have...
COFFIE!!!!!!!!!!


tohru: hi aya
ayame: why hello tohru!!!
yuki/kyo: shut up!!!
ayame: don't be so mean to me!!!
shigure: *walks in* yes don't be so mean to him...
yuki: why's that...
shigure: because he's the one that tohru lost her verginity to...
yuki: O.O
kyo:O.O
ayame: -...-
tohru: O.O
yuki: ARE YOU ON DRUGS OR SOMETHING SHIGURE!!!
shigure: no i am not, and if i was i would not share them with a maniac like you...*takes pill behind back*
ayame: oh don't be silly, we're just kidding...
*later*
every one is leaving to go to their rooms.
tohru: shigure, that was a nice cover up thanks,
shigure: no problem...
ayame: so how does my place sound tonight...
tohru: ^///^
keera: MINE!!! *grabs ayame and stalks out of the room with him under her arm...*
ayame: just let yuki know that if i don't come back he has to take care of the shop for me!!!


ayame and the big pink unicorn...
a dream dreampt by ayame sohma...
written by: edo-kun

a lovely night in the aspen springs. i do await my love. riding upon the golden wings of heaven, does he not trot. graceful as a swan, and as beautiful as one too, he prances up to my side and guides me to my fate. a fate of heart and love we shall live together forever my pink unicorn. your horn held high and your hooves ready to carry me away to a land far away. one such a land where we can stay toghether forever and always. just me and you my pink unicorn. your main is so soft and your hooves so polished, we ride off into the sunset my sweet unicorn.
(just to let you all know. that cappuchinno obviously did something to me. i don't know what possesed me to write this for ayame, and especialy because, in my mind, that unicorn is yuki. yes i know, before you take me away to prison, please think this over. when it's 5:04 in the morning and you've just spent five hours and four minutes sitting in a chair not moving and your eye's are bloodshot, while your friends been sleeping on the floor for five hours and four minutes and your about to wake her up all the while knowing your going to die at her hands in a few moments while she's in a state of anger because you woke her up...*finally takes a breath...* you can go a bit insaine...O.o)


i'm still going...
i'm still going...
i'm still going...
i'm still going...
i'm still going...
i'm still go-.......................................... *blood splatters everywhere. man walks out from behind with a knife,"glad that finally shut her up..."



hello this is edo-kun just sitting around wanting to talk to you!!! if keera_punked_out wants to post this, than you can get to see what goes throught my head. small rooms, aliens, slivers great drawings(she's and artist on , err, used to be an artist on fanart, look up sars...), all that sort of stuff. i have pretty pink hair and i am keera's slave to the end of time...^///^ luv you all...talk to you soon...maybe...see ya later...bye


Oh, and Keera DID kill Edo-kun, cause she woke her up by poking her repeatidly in the head! ... I'm tired. I think I will go back to my eternal rest now if Edo-kun doesn't poke my head more. I'm hungry now. Thanks Edo. It's all your fault for waking me up at 6:00 in the morning. Now I'll be on a sugar high for the rest of the day!

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

edocatastrophi on March 11, 2006, 1:27:46 AM

edocatastrophi on
edocatastrophii couldn't read all of what that idiot said, she writes too much... sereously... get a life...

keera_punked_out on January 23, 2006, 8:31:26 PM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outWhy are you talking to my 'split personalities'?!

yukilover_53 on January 23, 2006, 12:06:20 PM

yukilover_53 on
yukilover_53that was depressing and HILARIOUS!!!the shii,ayame and ha'ri thing was soooo freakin funny!i loved it all!*hugs edo,keera and lust!*lust and and all u other little depressed freaks out there...it's ok 2 be sad once in a while but...all the time is not right at all!if u need i'm always here 4 u...ok so remember that!whenever ur down and feel lonely...look 2 the ones that love and care about u not the things that just keep u down...u've just got 2..."u've got 2 keep on keepin' on!...u've got 2 keep ur head up!awww...u've gotta work with what u've got...and some day u will FLLLLY!!!"...that's a song by Jojo(the singer...not frealy cat women!)i hope u can understand what i just said because i just want 2 see people happy...that's what i'm trying SO hard 2 do right now!so i hope u guys can have faith and hope 2,alright...

love u all...
~ali-kun

edocatastrophi on January 12, 2006, 3:48:41 AM

edocatastrophi on
edocatastrophidon't ya just love it. one of my friends thought i was u mikita

keera_punked_out on January 10, 2006, 5:57:55 AM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outIn the second section? That's a peom about one of my characters, Lust. He was locked in a closet and is now clusterphopic, or whatever. I believ it's refering to his family that locked him away before he killed them. ^_^

mikita_inugirl on January 10, 2006, 5:47:57 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlWow! Sounds like my jumbled thoughts sometimes. Who was referred to as the 'bastards?'I couldn't figure that out. (I suck at comprehension. ^_^)

keera_punked_out on January 9, 2006, 5:55:57 AM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outI did the very bottom part if anyone cares... you all make Ham depressed...