Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Bombing

Main Characters:
Kenny McCormick, Lenny McHammock
Kyle Brofslovski, Miles Bolovinski
Stan Marsh, Dan Marks
Eric Cartman, Derrek Carmen
Other Characters:
Tweek, Butters, Token, Clyde, etc.
 
This first takes place in North Park Colorado, where 4 f

Chapter 1 - The Bombing

Chapter 1 - The Bombing
The sirens were blaring as Iraqi bombers were flying over North Parkas 3 boys, Dan, Miles, & Derrek barged through McHammock Manor. Dan Marks: We need to use your bomb shelter!Lenny McHammock: (Muffled)No freakin'' duh!The boys and their parents rush into the bomb shelterDerrek Carmen: Aw Jesus, we''re all gonna die!Miles Bolovinski: No, we''re not, this can withstand an Atom Bomb. Right, Lenny?Lenny: (Muffled)Uh... not exactly...Dan: Why are the Iraqis attacking us anyway? We have no military power.Carmen: Because they''re assholes lead by a dumb-@$$ Terrorist, that''s why!Miles: (Softly)Like you...?Carmen: Hey!!! The Next day...In the train station... Lenny: (Muffled) 4 tickets to... uh...(looks back at his parente)Mrs. McHammock: (Mouths)South ParkLenny: South Park, please.A few minutes later, Lenny runs over to his friends by the fountainDan: You got ''em?Lenny: Train 8(Hands out tickets)The boys entered the train, headed to South Park, ColoradoCarmen: (Out the window)Bye Dad! To be continued...    

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment