Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Date

This is a dream I had once. It's just your typical, yet, not typical chick flick movie idea. It's about a guy who falls in love with a girl, and another girl who gets in the way. Then there is a sister who is in the middle of it all.

Chapter 4 - The Date

Chapter 4 - The Date
~~~At the restaurant~~~


Nick and Charlie already have a table ready when Lynn and Desiree walk in.


Nick *waves and stands up*

Charlie *stands up*

Nick: “Lynn, Desiree, this is my friend Charlie. Charlie you remember Lynn, and this is her friend Desiree she just got in town a few nights ago.”

Charlie *looks at Desiree*: “Nice to meet you Desiree. Lynn, it’s good to see you again.”

Nick and Charlie both pull out the chair for Lynn and Desiree. They sit down.
The waiter brings over the menus and everyone orders their meals and drinks.
Charlie is sitting across from Desiree and Lynn is sitting across from Nick.

Charlie: “So Desiree, where are you from?”

Desiree: “Oh, I’m from Seattle. That’s where Lynn and Julie used to live before
they moved here. I’m just visiting them.”

Charlie *smiles*: “That’s great!”

Nick *looks at Lynn while Charlie and Desiree are talking*

Lynn *looks at Nick*

Nick *smiles*

Lynn *blushes and smiles back*

Lynn begins to run her foot up and down Nick’s pant leg.

Nick *looks at Lynn surprised*

The waiter comes with their food and Lynn puts her foot back down.


~~~After dinner~~~


Nick *talking to the others*: “Well it’s late. We better be going home.”

Lynn *smiles at Nick*

Nick *returns smile*

Desiree *looks at the two smiling at each other*: “You know what, I would actually like to chat with Charlie some more.”

Charlie: “Yeah the night is still young.”

Desiree *looking to Nick*: “Nick, why don’t you take Lynn home in your car and I’ll take her car and me and Charlie will go get coffee or something.”

Lynn *looks at Desiree* *she whispers in her ear*: “What are you doing?”

Desiree *winks*: “Trust me.”

Nick: “Well I think that sounds like a good idea. I’ll see you later Dez. Bye Charlie.”

Desiree: “Bye Nick. See you later Lynn.”

Charlie *waves*: “Bye you two.”

Charlie and Desiree get into the car and drive off.

Nick *looking at Lynn*: “Come on, let’s go. I want to show you something.”

Lynn: “What is it?”

Nick *smiles*: “It’s a surprise.” *winks*

Lynn: “Oh I love surprises!”

Nick opens the door for her and gets in the driver’s side.

Nick *looks over to Lynn*: You have to close your eyes though or it will ruin the surprise."

Lynn: "Awww, alright."

Nick smiles and Lynn closes her eyes.
They drive away.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment