Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Happy Ending

This is a dream I had once. It's just your typical, yet, not typical chick flick movie idea. It's about a guy who falls in love with a girl, and another girl who gets in the way. Then there is a sister who is in the middle of it all.

Chapter 5 - The Happy Ending

Chapter 5 - The Happy Ending
~~~At “the surprise”~~~


The car stops and Nick gets out to open the door for Lynn.


Nick: “Ok open your eyes.” *holds out hand for Lynn to grab*

Lynn *takes Nick’s hand*: “Where are we?” *looking around*

Nick: “This is my special place. I come here to vent and escape from reality.”

Lynn: “It’s beautiful!”

They were on top of a hill that overlooked the entire city. The stars were shining brightly and the moonlight shined through out the starry sky.
Nick opened the trunk to his car and pulled out a blanket, a bottle of champagne, and two glasses. He laid the blanket on the grass and motioned Lynn to join him.

Nick pours the drink into the glasses and gives one to Lynn.

Lynn is looking at the shimmering lights of the city below. She takes a sip of the champagne.
Nick stares at Lynn.

Lynn *notices Nick's stare on her. she turns to him and smiles*: "What is it?"

Nick *looking at Lynn*: “Lynn, about what you said, the whole “let’s just be friends” thing."

Lynn *sighs*: "Nick, I thought we were passed this."

Nick:"I know, I just want to say something to you."

Lynn: "Ok. What do you want to tell me?"

Nick *looks down*:"Well, the truth is, I can’t live like that anymore. I have tried so hard through out the this year we have known each other, but something draws me to you.*looks at Lynn* I actually think that I-“

Lynn *puts her hand over Nick’s mouth*: “I know what you are going to say, don’t say it.”

Nick *removes her hand*: “I love you, Lynn.”

Lynn *looking down*: “I was afraid of that.”

Nick: “Don’t be. *smiles and raises her face to meet his* I wont hurt you.” *he is still holding her hand and he kisses it gently*

Lynn *with tears in her eyes*: “How do you know that? How do you know you won’t find someone else better than me and just leave? How do you know?”

Nick *wipes the tears from her cheeks*: “I know because there’s no one else like you, and you’re what I want. I don’t want anyone else, but you.”

Lynn: “Nick, I-“

Nick *kisses her*

Lynn pulls away and looks into Nick's eyes. She smiles and kisses him back.


~~~At the apartment~~~


Desiree walks in.
Julie is in her room, but hears Desiree walk in. She goes to greet her.

Julie: “Welcome home! Where’s Lynn?”

Desiree *smiles*: “I thought the two love birds could use a little time alone.”

Julie: “Nick and Lynn?”

Desiree: “Yep.”

Julie: “So what about you, how you holding up?”

Desiree *walks over to her room door*: “I’m fine, they belong with each other. And besides, I met someone else anyway.”

Julie: “Who?”

Desiree *smiles*: “Charlie.”

Julie: “Charlie, hmm….Oh the guy who used to work with Nick as a life guard…
Lynn’s date.”

Desiree *nods*: “Yep.”

Julie: “Oh he’s cute.”

Desiree: “Heh, I know. I think I might stay around here a little longer. I'm beginning to like it here.” *smiles at Julie and walks into her room and shuts the door*

Julie *plops herself on the couch*: “I knew everything would work out in the end. It’s just, now I’m lonely.” *sighs* ”Hey maybe that guy from the pizza place is single.” *picks up phone and dials the pizza place* “Hi I would like to order a pizza, and can you make sure that Josh delivers it?” *smiles*


THE END

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

The_Chao_Lover on July 3, 2004, 4:54:02 AM

The_Chao_Lover on
The_Chao_LoverYay! *does dance* Love the ending!

ChibiSamuraiJack on April 23, 2004, 12:42:38 PM

ChibiSamuraiJack on
ChibiSamuraiJackI like this ^__^ its simple and sweet. *thumbs up* good jorb!

StrikeClaw on April 18, 2004, 11:43:43 AM

StrikeClaw on
StrikeClawgreat ending.... every body got what they wanted.^___^