Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Leo can't be Just Friends

Not everyone takes break ups well, not even the usually Happy-Go-Lucky Leo.

songfic
OCxOC

Chapter 1 - Leo can't be Just Friends

Chapter 1 - Leo can't be Just Friends
Hazel eyes widened in horror at the words written on his new text message. The cellular phone he got for his birthday slipped from his loosened grip and somehow his foot managed to fall onto the expensive electronic device. It fell onto it several times until the plastic shell was snapped, the inner components lay spewed on the floor and most importantly, the screen with the offending message shattered.
But not even that act of manly violence, could silence the waterworks that bubbled their way to the surface.

Here I go, Driving by your house
Might as well throw some rocks at your window
Yeah But you don't seem to care, or maybe your not there
Probably out with someone else tryin' to keep in on the down low


"I wonder if she'll notice that her window's cracked" the blonde mused to himself, looking over his shoulder at his handy-work. Slamming the door shut behind him, he fled the crime scene in his battered up Lancia, which to be fair was already broken apart before he started driving it, they are designed to fall apart when the engine flickers to life after all.

Just so you know
I'm not taking this so well
Since I've been alone
I've learned how to...

Cuss you out in Japanese
Organize my dvd's
Play solitaire again...and I
Hear that your doing fine
Smiling all the time
But you really rub it in...when you say you're over me
And you wanna be...just friends


It was about time he learned how to speak the language properly anyway, however it never occurred to Leo that perhaps it might have been a better idea to choose a language that she didn't know how to speak as well.
That smile that usually graced the lips of the tangerine haired woman. It taunted him so much. Watching her from a distance with her friends that they once shared. She didn't seem to be bothered by it. Then again, not allot COULD bother her.
When the blonde haired boy finally turned on his heels to walk away, Rosetta finally looked over to his retreating form. A large grin spread across her lips and her weird laugh of 'kufufu' escaped her parted lips.

Hey what about the promise that you made to me
That we'd always be together and you'd be there
Everyday I wake up
I found a box of notes you wrote
each one signed with x and o's
And b.s. - like I love you we're never gonna brake up


Sitting on his bed, which by now was 80% clothes, Leo blinked out every last drop sorrow onto the love letter he received at the beginning. The ink on some of the words had become smudged from his uncontrollable sobbing.
He was kicking himself now. He should have realized that everything Rosetta was saying was a lie. Every loving kiss a simple display meant for someone else to see.

Just so you know
I'm not taking this so well
Now that I'm alone
I've had time to...

Cuss you out in Japanese
Organize my dvd's
Smash my sister's violin...and I
Hear that your doing fine
Smiling all the time
But you really rub it in...when you say you're over me
And you wanna be...just friends


Rosetta has always despised the fact that Leo's room looked like a bomb had went off. Really it couldn't be helped. Not only did he share it with his younger brother but stuff was just allot easier to find went it was spewed out on the floor anyway weren’t two teenage guys supposed to have filthy rooms? Sure strange things did pop up like the dead bird in a shoe but that was usually the doing of the cat, who also like to cover Syaoran's clothes in his fur..
The entire room looked much bigger once he had finished cleaning it all. Pulling the red bandanna from his sandy locks. He dropped it onto Syaoran's Yamaha keyboard when he looked outside. There she was. Rosetta Rokudo. Lapping up ice cream with a boy he didn't recognize.
The feeling of a brick hitting him square in the stomach came over him.

Here I go again...
I really miss you now it's time to

Beg pretty please I'm
Pouring on the cheese
My heart may never mend
And I've punched holes in all my walls
Closed down all the malls
Smashed my sisters violin...and I
Hung our picture by the bed
You're still living in my head
At least I can pretend...that you're not over me
Cause I can't be...Just Friends


In just a fraction of the time it took Leo to clean the shared room, it was a wreck again. Blood trickled down his knuckled from the repeated attempt to bring down the wall with his bare fists, all he did was make a few holes in the plaster, one of which was made by his head when he tripped over the toppled over CD rack and smacked into the wall.
Yue didn't mind that her violin lay on floor, broken into three different pieces. She absolutely HATED it, he father was insistent on her playing it to harmonize when her twin played the grand piano, it was his way of showing off to his boss. It was the fact that Leo had stolen her precious sword and used it to recklessly shred apart any gift he had received from Rosetta or anything that made him think of her hated enemy. She was still making payments on it and if she needed to send it to a specialist to get it fixed because her older brother didn't listen to her warnings in the first place...well it would take allot longer to be free of her dept to her sword master. Banging furiously at the bedroom door, she screamed about how she was going to tare him limb from limb. Syaoran stood behind her, exhaling a puff of smoke from his newly lit cigarette.
Laying on his bed, Leo just stared at the ceiling. He felt cold. Perhaps it might not have been the wisest thing to rip off his shirt. Nothing he could do would rid him of the crushing pain. Rolling onto his side, he looked down at the floor, at the photo in the shattered picture frame of Rosetta and himself on one of their dates. He felt like a large python had it's coils around him. Around his chest. Embracing him tightly. Crushing his internals in it's warmth.
How much he wished that was real. That everything he experienced was all just a bad dream.
In his mind he heard her laugh. The creepy 'Kufufu'.
She was laughing at him. Laughing at his misery. Laughing at her victory.

-------

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

The song is Just Friends by Frickin A which inspired me to do this.

Leo, Syaoran and Yue all belong to me

Rosetta belongs to my good friend Straw.

Comments?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zeldafan92 on August 4, 2010, 1:28:52 PM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92Poor buddy... :,(