Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Angel and Makoto go on their first dat ^_^ yay... GAH!?! whats that lil 10yr old doing here 0.o Tails?!Crystal?!Dawn?! I thought this was a date!

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
Makoto: *Kncocks on Angels door wearing his normal black baggys and black/red symboled shirt.*
Angel: COMIN'! *runs down the steps* AH! *trips over the bottom of her pants and falls down the steps*
Ruby: Nice one stupid
Angel: Ruby shut up *gets up and walks over to the door and sighs fixing her hair*
Makoto: *waits on the porch*
Angel: *opens the door and steps out* Hey Makoto!
Makoto: *closes the door and walks with angel down to his car* Hey. so how have you been?
Angel: good, you?*^_^ simles and steps into the car*
Makoto: *goes to the drivers side and turns the car on* I'm fine just glad Dawn didn't try to hide in the backseat and kill you *shakes head* she is so freakin' annoying.
Angel: Yea she is annoying! *sighs and waits while they drive to the resterant*
-At the Resteraunt-
Makoto: *steps out and helps angel out of the car* Here we are *smile^_^*
Angel: *smiles and opens the door*
Angel+Makoto: *find a seat and look at the menu*
Angel: everything looks so good!
*Tails run by with crystal chasing him*
Makoto+Angel: *watch them with odd looks on their faces*
Tails: Crystal leave me alone!!!!!!
Crystal:Come on it's just one little kiss! *see angel and stops* Angie! *walks over to angel and makoto*
Angel: oh.... hi crystal *sweat drops* what are you doing here?
Crystal: I'm on a date! *makes huge smile and grabs tails by the legs and points to him* wit him!
Angel: aren't you a little young to be a date???
Crystal: no but you are. i mean i'm 10yrs old! i'm not to young your the little child!
Angel:say what?!?! i'm 18yrs old!!!! i'm aloud to date you little brat! *gets up and chases crystal around the table*
Makoto: *sweat drop* uhhh.... angel???? *sigh*

---To be continued---

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

lil_wolfie_gone_bad on April 5, 2004, 4:45:58 PM

lil_wolfie_gone_bad on
lil_wolfie_gone_badlol yes don't they make a cute couple?! ^^

GCrocker949 on March 29, 2004, 9:11:58 AM

GCrocker949 on
GCrocker949I feel so loved...yet so unloved...Crystal's not like that!!...well maybe just a lil...lol

Dawn on March 28, 2004, 6:17:58 AM

Dawn on
DawnXD!!!!

ShadowSquall6789 on March 27, 2004, 2:05:15 PM

ShadowSquall6789 on
ShadowSquall6789hehe i kno these people
keep goin keep goin

ShadowSquall6789 on March 27, 2004, 2:04:45 PM

ShadowSquall6789 on
ShadowSquall6789hehe i kno these people
keep goin keep goin