Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Cherry Freezys

my oc kate meets jthm! ....

Chapter 1 - Cherry Freezys

Chapter 1 - Cherry Freezys
I run hard so I don't get caught. My cherry freezy was making my hands feel numb. I hear they're voices fading. I glance back to see if they are still behind me. No sign of them, good. I let out a sigh of relief and I start to turn...BAM! I feel myself fall backwards on to the cement sidewalk. I sit up and stare at a tall, stalky man with bluish hair sitting up in front of me. He was covered in red...my heart stopped. "Blood?" I thought. No, I looked over and saw his cherry freezy was spilled all over.

He glared at me and screamed "I'VE BEEN WANTING A CHERRY FREEZY AND YOU RUN INTO ME AND SPILL IT ON MY FAVORITE SHIRT!"

I broke in "I'm really sorry I..I. was running so I wouldn't get beat up any worse!", He looked up at my forehead, which was bleeding from a punch I took, "I'm really sorry about that...here take my cherry freezy! I haven't drank any yet..." I shove the frozen drink towards him and he slowly out-streaches his hand and takes it.

"Thanks?" he asks as he slowly gets up and walks away. I get up, brush the dust off my pants and walk towards home.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Waffle on February 15, 2008, 8:57:22 PM

Waffle on
Wafflelol omg why is she getting beat up tho?