Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Ahh the cafe

my oc kate meets jthm! ....

Chapter 2 - Ahh the cafe

Chapter 2 - Ahh the cafe
I push the key into the keyhole and turn it until I hear the familiar "click" of the lock. I push open the door to the tiny brick house and step inside. I walk into my room, which is piled with clothes, and change into a clean set of clothes. I step over to the mirror and stare back at a purple eyed, blonde hared, girl with blood running from her forehead down to her chin. "Kate you are a mess" I exclaim as I proceed to clean my wound.

Later that week, I decide to go out, but I didn't know where I wanted to go. "Eh" I said as I locked the door behind me and walked towards the cafe. I look up at the sign on the beige colored wall. "Cafe le Prick", I laugh, " That's the perfect name for this place." I walk past some people sitting at the outdoor table and they snicker. "Bastards" I mutter.

I walk in the door and walk up to the shabby counter. "One vanilla cappuccino, please" I ask politely. Seconds later, the guy standing behind the counter hands me my beverage as I hand him my money. I walk over to an empy table by the window and sit down. I hear talking outside so I press my ear up to the glass...

"Did you hear that? Pussies don't smoke" someone says in a laughing voice.There was a breif pause and then I heard a familier voice.

"I was going to pass this place by, in favor of the dance club up the street. I'll do the club tomorrow." He said.

I see him walk in and glance at me. He stopped and turned towards me.

"Hello, I didn't seem to catch your name..." He said waiting for an answer.
"Oh," I exclamed "my name's Kate and you are?" I answered.

He hesitated and finally said "I'm Johnny but, you can call me NNY. If I were you I would leave"
The way he said that sent shivers down my spine. I got up and swiftly walked out. I turned around, halfway down the street, and a saw the window was now wet with blood.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment