Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The theater is fun!

my oc kate meets jthm! ....

Chapter 3 - The theater is fun!

Chapter 3 - The theater is fun!
Shivering, I walk down the dark, dismal street, hugging myself to keep warm.A few minutes later, I was standing in front of the cinema. I stroll over to the ticket booth and buy a ticket.

"Prices these days" I mutter to myself as I stand in the snack line. I sniff the air and the sent of popcorn, candy, and nachos fill my nostrils. I finally get to the counter and order popcorn, a cherry freezy, and nachos. I gather up my goodies and walk in to the theater to watch my favorite movie.

I walk in almost startled at how dark it was, I was late but I only missed part of the previews. I find an empty seat two chairs down from a man, with a horribe hair cut, and a woman with short hair. All through the movie the couple talked nonstop, the guy in frount of them told them to shut up a couple of times but they still talked on. I snaped. I stood up and screamed at the top of my lungs "SHUT THE frack UP!!!"

I froze where I was standing. I had never screamed like that ever before. I was usually so nice, so calm and quiet, I minded my own bussiness, but today something in me snapped.....I like it.... I sit down and continue to watch the movie in complete silence.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Waffle on February 15, 2008, 9:00:38 PM

Waffle on
Wafflelol i wonder if nny decides he likes kate