Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Weasley!!!!

This is about Malfoy and Ron. Click to find out...muhahahahahahaha!!!

Chapter 1 - Weasley!!!!

Chapter 1 - Weasley!!!!






What are you looking at Weasly? You should know that no menial person looks at me, Malfoy, or I'm telling my father!” as he talks with high dignity of himself.

“Just because you think your father is friends with people that work at the Ministry of Magic does not mean that you have to doctrine me to believe you. I know more than you do about that place. My father works there. Do you think your father can excise me from Hogwarts? Well think again! declared Ron.

“At least I do not live in a shack like you do, have mud blood friends like you do, or have a father that works in a poor job gloated Malfoy.

Ron was rolling his eyes at Malfoy looking at him like he was an exotic alien. Ya, and I can't believe that you live in a mansion. It sounds like you were brought up in a pig sty with your clothes and all, like you wallow in the mud you would waver all across the mud like a pig.Ron smirked with the remark, he made Malfoy flush ruby red with the insult Ron just made.

“I would not be the one to talk if I were you. You are the one who really lives in a pig sty and your clothes are hand me downs from Fred and George.” Malfoy informed him with disgust, and for your information my father buys me new clothes every week.”

No wonder everyone parries you, you're such a daddy's boy.” Malfoys face went red again.If you ever turncoat on the Slytherin no one would believe you. Who would, you're a daddy's boy!

“You think you're so great because you can convey before me. At least you can not do it on school grounds” testified Malfoy. “HEY I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU YET! Malfoy yelled.

“YA, WELL I AM,” Ron said from afar.

Malfoy checked his pocket, he was at his acme with Ron steeling his wand and replacing it with his broken one. Why does he even keep that thing he thought to himself? YOU! YOU! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I'LL DO SOMETHING REALLY BAD. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YET, BUT I'LL RAVAGE YOU WHEN I HAVE THE CHANCE!! RON!! YOU HEAR THAT I'LL RAVAGE YOU!!Malfoy yelled angrily.

“AHHHHH!! HEHEHE!!” Ron smirked.

















Molly J. Davol 1/03/06








Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

malfoyisdead on February 18, 2006, 2:10:59 AM

malfoyisdead on
malfoyisdeadlol ...dannyandharryaremine333

Dannyandharryaremine333 on February 11, 2006, 9:29:12 PM

Dannyandharryaremine333 on
Dannyandharryaremine333I just love this story!! You had a lot of guts to read it out loud to the class...I am very proud of you.

Summer_Winds on February 11, 2006, 4:03:19 AM

Summer_Winds on
Summer_WindsThat was a prittygood story good job *FAVES*