Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Untitled

I don't really have a description?

Chapter 0 - Untitled

Chapter 0 - Untitled
"Hey what the frack did you just do to me? Why are you so tall compared to-" Vriska looked at the Aquarius troll who was towering above her.

"Well well look at the BIG, BAD, MARQUISE SPINNERETTE MINDFANG as tiny as a little spider, a worthless insect which she admires so?"

Eridan picked Vriska up with just two fingers and looked closely at her.

She was struggling as hard as she could to get out of his grip, but her efforts were in vain.

"Hey! Don't try to frackin' escape!"

Vriska tried ignoring him as much as she could, with her primary goal being an escape plan.

"I'm talkin' to you, you worthless little insect!"

Vriska growled at him. "What did I even do to you in the first place? And why won't you fracking let me GO?"

"You've actually done nothin' wrong, you know, besides being a land-dweller, polluting the ocean with your eight ball-"

"You don't even live in the ocean, why do you give a shoot if we leave our trash here? Oh yeah, that's right, you're HOPELESSLY in loooooooove with Peixes, huh? I almost forgot about your red desperation to her. I don't think she'd be too happy if she finds out you're shrinking innocent trolls with your 'science stick'."

"You little dog! Don't you even dare mention Fef!"

"Feferi, Feferi, Feferi, Feferi, Feferi, Feferi, Feferi, Feferi!"

"I could kill you so very easily you know."

"Yeah, but you wouldn't. You're just bluffing."

Eridan was about to say something, but then his stomach rumbled, and he smirked at the troll in his hand.

"Wait no no no stop with that fracking look on your face!" Vriska tried even more to get out of her grasp, although much more rushed.

Eridan licked his lips, and brought the Scorpio closer to him, sticking out his tongue and brushed it across Vriska, successfully covering her in slobber.

She looked up at him, shaking from fear.

He looked down at her again, and in a hushed voice, said "I can...and I will." and opened his mouth, hovering her over his head.

"Eridan you can't be serious LET ME GO YOU CAN'T frackING DO THIS!"
The royalblooded troll just licked his lips and dropped the young troll in his wide-open mouth, before shutting it.

It was dark, wet, and hot. Vriska could barely even see, but she kept getting pushed against the inside of his mouth by his tongue pinning her down. Vriska hoped this was all he was gonna do to her.

"Ok........the games aren't funny anymore...please stop!"

Eridan stopped tasting her with his tongue and tilted his head back, pushing Vriska closer and closer to his throat, before finally swallowing her down.

He finally laid down on the couch, and felt her struggle for a bit, just to have it gradually get weaker and finally stop altogether.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment