Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ways to annoy Hiei.

Includes ways to annoy Hiei. I got bored and decided to submit some humor. Some may be easier to understand if you know the story.

Chapter 1 - Ways to annoy Hiei.

Chapter 1 - Ways to annoy Hiei.


Ways to annoy Hiei. (And possibly get on his death list)



Call him Sexy Shorty.

Tell him that he needs a perm.

Throw a pebble at his head, and then hyperventilate trying not to be obvious by whistling.

Poke him constantly.

Get in his face while he's sleeping.

Get in his face any time of day.

Be persistent in trying to tickle him, even if he's not ticklish.

Tell him his head's on fire, and laugh hysterically when he finds out that you were actually talking about his hair.

Steal his sexy katana and run around yelling, “Dragon of the Darkness Flame!”

Steal his cloak and wear it, spraying some type of girly perfume on it.

Casually crawl into bed next to him while he's sleeping.

Lay all snuggled up to him with your arm and leg tossed over him.

Snore in his ear, waking him up.

Grope him.

Grope him again.

Tell him he fights like a girl.

Tell him he looks like a girl.

Tell him he acts like a girl.

Ask him if he'll go to the bathroom with you to check your make-up.

Ask him to tie your shoe, and then keep untying it.

Tell him you're his wife, show him the wedding ring (out of the vending machine in Food City), and when he calls you a dumb frack, tell him that it's true because you got him drunk last night and now you're pregnant with his child. O.O

Replace his boots with fuzzy pink bunny slippers while he's sleeping.

Make him listen to yodeling while he's chained to your bed. (Yeah, that one will definitely get you killed.)

Sing the Barney song to him.

Throw bleach on his clothes.

Make kissy sounds behind him.

Smack him on the butt and say, “Good game!”

Make him play strip poker.

Drown him in your river of drool if he loses.

Try to seduce him if he wins.

Giggle nonstop while wearing bright lipstick and a frilly dress.

Dye his hair pink while he's asleep.

Tickle his nose with a feather.

Buy him a pretty My Little Pony sweater for Christmas. (Or for no apparent reason really)

Say that Kurama's sexier than him.

Give him a penny and say it's for charity.

Ask him why the sky is pink.

Ask him why his feet smell like pickles.

Ask him why he likes to listen to Opera in the shower.

Ask him why he says, “Oh Ashley,” in his sleep. “Who's this Ashley person?! You're cheating on me Sexy Shorty!”

Ask him why he slept with Kuwabara.

Ask him why he's dating Kurama and cheating on him by sleeping with Kuwabara.

Ask him even more pointless questions that are not at all true.

Replace his tear gem with a gumball and put it on his necklace (While he's sleeping of course.)

When he wakes up, yank the necklace off of him and eat the “tear gem.” Tell him it's a bit too salty. (Then you'd probably wonder why you just ate a gumball.)

Run for your life! You're now on the top of his “To Die” list!
[/list]


I just got bored and thought I'd do this. I love to plot ways to get on anime characters' nerves. I may write ways to annoy Inuyasha next. ^_^ If anyone has any other ways to annoy Hiei, let me know and I'll add them.


Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hieiyaoi on July 16, 2007, 11:17:58 AM

hieiyaoi on
hieiyaoiThis is hilarious! I'd love to do a comic on this, if you'd let me.

mikita_inugirl on July 20, 2007, 5:41:54 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirllol thanks for the comments. Neat username and OKAY! A comic would be hilarious. XD So you've read the fic? o.o YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYYA!

hieiyaoi on July 20, 2007, 10:40:16 AM

hieiyaoi on
hieiyaoinow if i can convince myself not to procrastinate, then I could actually finish the comic in a reasonable time period. well, i get started then, and i'll make sure to credit you!

mikita_inugirl on July 24, 2007, 6:32:25 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlLOL you procrastinate too? That's a bad habit of mine. XD

hieiyaoi on July 24, 2007, 7:05:37 AM

hieiyaoi on
hieiyaoiyeah, my hopes are high that one day, it'll get so bad, I'll start to prcrastinate on procrastination. XD oh, that was lame. Anyways, about the comic, I have started, but I am up here in Sacramento, visiting my mom. She doesn't have a scanner. So I won't be able to update for atleast four more weeks. I will however, make it up to you by drawing your fanfiction some fanart that I will post up at the same time as your comic. Sounds good?

mikita_inugirl on July 24, 2007, 9:47:00 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlAwwww you're sweet. You don't have to make anything up to me hun. *huggles* You are awesometastic.

hieiyaoi on July 24, 2007, 3:30:52 PM

hieiyaoi on
hieiyaoiawesometastic? :) aw I feel special now. But it sucks to have to wait for things and I liked your fanfiction, so I will draw you some fanart. If you have any requests, feel free to ask!

SilverKitsune on November 25, 2006, 5:18:09 AM

SilverKitsune on
SilverKitsunelol.

Inu_lover1644 on June 20, 2006, 7:17:02 AM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644Lmao! that's really funny! I would luv to see what happend if yu died hiei's hair pink! that would be hilarious!

Living_Dead_Girl on April 14, 2006, 10:53:00 PM

Living_Dead_Girl on
Living_Dead_GirlLOL! Yah..... I would die if I did all thoes things. I think Karasu would be pretty far up on his list of ppl that are going to die, but I haven't been able to comment it in a while. Sorry! I will try to get to that soon, but I have to go somewhere later. In about... 1 hour.

mandy94t on April 14, 2006, 10:27:38 PM

mandy94t on
mandy94tomg....I got sumthin better.
Hey,Hiei,yo mamma was a Gila Monster!!
Hiei:*tries to kill me*

Jaganshi_Sakura on April 9, 2006, 4:45:05 AM

Jaganshi_Sakura on
Jaganshi_SakuraXDXDXD ROFL!!!!
omg that's hilarious XD Seriously, I was laughing throughout the whole thing and my eyes were (and still are) watering XDXD

Hieis_lover_and_obsessor on April 7, 2006, 1:08:51 PM

Hieis_lover_and_obsessor on
Hieis_lover_and_obsessor"Why did you sleep with Kuwabara?" *Gets head cut off* 0_o LOL! That was funny!