Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - a very sick play

here it is feel free to leave comments

Chapter 1 - a very sick play

Chapter 1 - a very sick play
A very sick playIn this play we have a very special guest. The part of D-mon will be played by himself and the part of Mr. Bones is himself as well. We open and D-mon is sitting in a chair and Mr. Bones is leaning against the wall.D-mon(D): Well, what are we going to do tonight?Mr. Bones(B): I don't know, but i will tell you this, we need to do something about our neighbor.D: Why's that?B: Cause he hasn't been mowing his half of the fenceline.D: Yeah, he stopped the other day, he said he refuces to mow that part because we haven't mowed our lawn since we moved in.B: So he's just makeing excuses, huh? Well, that's no big deal, that's a simple operation. Tell me, D-mon, do we have any open rooms?D: Well, let me think, in room one we have Mr. Johnson, now Mr. Johnson is still recovering from his procedure on monday.B: Yes, of course, how did that go?D: The operation was a complete success. His sticky fingers have been removed, oh and his infected mouth, apparently the infection had spread all the way up behind the sinuses, and into the frontal lobe. So, of course, all that had to go. So he's still recovering, and in room two.....B: Yes, room two, that's Mr. Feldman. I brought him in for an extreme evaluation after last week's hit and run. He hit a van containing a mother and her child. I knew right away he was eligible for our services.D: Hmmmm, and how's that going so far?B: Well, the good news is he's over the first hump. However, i have found an abnormality is his right eye. As far as the sourse of this abnormality seemed to be a chemical being produced by his pancreas. I have already removed his pancreas and I expect to see some results in the next day or so.D: You know, that is so good to hear, I must admit, when you first brought him in, I was a little skeptical but like usual you're a man of your word and you pulled it off.B(blushes): Guilty as charged.D(giggles): Well, I hate to get serious but, back to matter at hand, room three is that your patient?B: Awwww yes. That's Mr. Jones, now, he was a witness to a father beating his son at a supermarket, but neglected to do anything about it. I knew immediately he had to be rushed to E.R. Since then, his condition has stabilized. I'm to understand he was suffering from some major heart problems. To be more specific his heart simply wasn't large enough, so of course it had to be removed, but not before his brain surgery.D: Brain surgery, you say?B: That's right. He was an absolute mess, I had no choise but to do complete reconstructive surgery. Which reminds me, your number nineteen sledgehammer is still in room three if you need it.D: Oh, thank you. Now room four, thats Mr..........B: Mr. Hennderson. I belive his time here was scheduled to expire this friday, but I don't see why we can't move that to tonight.D: Okay, that'll work. I have our nieghbor's chart right here. Let's see tomorrow's thursday and on thursdays he comes home at 3:00pm for lunch, so we can pick him up then. Remind me after we pick him up I need to call his place of business and let them know he won't be coming back in. Ever.B: Alright, that's perfect. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to report to room twelve. I have an appointment with Mr. Smithe. He's been having trouble opening up to me. Hahaha.D(laughs): Oh, you'll never lose your edge.Curtain closes.note: you may have noticed at the begining there was mention of a special guest. Always remember in the world of Mr. Bones and D-mon you are the special guest. I hope you have enjoyed your stay and do stop by again.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment