Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Atomyka-The Legion

Alrighty, so this..is my random story that i have been writing for the passed little while..its really simple and my first fanfic, so it doesnt contain any of the stuff that i usually love to read but yeah, its based on a dream i had..

Chapter 1 - Atomyka-The Legion

Chapter 1 - Atomyka-The Legion
Destruction. Chaos. Massive, corner less structures weaving in every direction, shattered. A dark cloud of misery and distress hovering above as people ran for shelter, to someplace safe. The screams of helpless civilians filled the air as a boy dressed in a blue and red suit fought ferociously against their strange opponents. A large man with dark, purple hair and whose body was half machine swung for the final blow, but were soon struck down. With his opponent down for the count, the boy swooped down from the sky to assist his allies battling a huge beast and a powerful looking man with an ax; a girl in a pink suit with long blond hair, an older looking boy covered in hair, attacking with his claws and a male shooting lightning bolts at their attackers.



A few meters away, another girl had come through the ground, catching one off guard, but was stuck down in minutes along with a girl who had divided herself in three, and a larger guy wearing blue and black. With his comrades unable to fight, another person appeared. A boy, obviously younger than the others due to his miniscule physique, rose from the flying dust. His blond hair rested on his shoulders, his green skin and purple suit torn from rigorous battle. On his chest and forehead, however, was a strange symbol. Three circles, by two lines straight lines.



He looks a lot like me.


Within seconds he extended his arm and created some kind of weapon of purple energy. Like daggers. Yet before he could do anything, they were all swept off their feet. A powerful force. A terrifying one. Their screams were soon lost in the sound of the explosion. Blinding green light filled the sky&the high, shrill laugh of a woman, echoing in my head.



No!

I bolted upright, panting slightly. It took me a few realize where I was. I was sitting on my bed in my room. My high tech computer hummed silently along the wall to my right, its large screen now giving off a dark purple glow, while on my left my worktable was cluttered with pieces of different machinery and tools. Shelves lined the walls, crammed with inventions, possessions, research and in the far corner of the room; my reflection was staring back at me from the long mirror on my wall. I was home, safe.

That dream again. I whispered to myself softly. Whats it trying to tell me?

I looked back at my confused reflection. The boy I had seen in my dream looked exactly like me, everything from the eyes to the matching insignia on our foreheads. I tilted my head back, looking up at the ceiling, deep in thought.

Who are you?










Chapter 1~Atomyka-The Legion


After my nightly scare, it took a while for my mind to settle back to sleep. When I awoke the next morning, I dressed into my usual outfit; a purple and black shirt going down between my knees and waist, purple pants, boots, and finally a small golden ring and a golden belt with a circular buckle with the picture of an A and a small star beside it, our symbol. I ventured out into the corridor and down some steps until I reached the main elevator. Yawning, I pushed the button engraved Control Room and down I went. I walked to the back of the elevator, crossed my arms and leaned against its smooth, cool surface, then closed my eyes and once again began to ponder my dream.

The last night hadnt been the first occasion that I had had these dreams about this mysterious group of teenagers. I had come to the conclusion long ago that they were some team of teenagers with special, unique powers. I have only seen eight members of this team in the past few months, and I have been able to grasp some information about them. The girl with the blond hair in pink had telepathic powers, far more powerful than any I had ever seen, while the one guy with the red hair could control electricity. Another girl, one in white outfit and cape could, as far as I could see, phase through objects with ease, allowing her to appear ghostlike. The one bigger guy in the group has the most bizarre ability of inflating himself into a ball shape, then bouncing around like a giant rubber ball. The girl fighting alongside him, wearing the tricolour outfit, was able to divide herself into three people. The last three members consist of the man covered in hair, obviously equipped with animal instincts, and superhuman reflexes and strength, the man in the blue and red uniform, super strength, laser vision, and, to my constricted knowledge, hes able to freeze things with his breath. The last member of this group was the one who made these dreams confusing and intriguing.

The last person was someone like me; a green skinned mechanoid, or as some humans like to call them, androids or robots. With our 12th level intellect computer minds, we are able to process information much faster than a human could. Yes, Im not human, and frankly, Im not sure what I am or where I came from exactly.

I opened my eyes and stared down at my green robotic hands. I woke up in the middle of nowhere about a year ago, unable to recall anything that had happened to me, where I came from (or where I was for that matter) and not even my name. I was lost, staggering through the rough terrain of this strange place until I collapsed. When I finally came around, I found myself in the company of a strange man, Sherlock. A Coluan, thats what he told me I was, though I had personally never heard of this name in my life. I was confused, lost, and needed someplace to go. He took me off that dessert planet (Hurynn was its name) and took me to where he said I would fit in best; on earth with his team of unique teenagers with incredible powers. So, thats how it all began. That was the day I joined Atomyka.

My thoughts where suddenly interrupted by a loud ding and the doors of the elevator slowly slid open, revealing a huge, dome like room with seats and couches lining the walls. In the middle was a large circular table with different buttons and keys on it while in the very middle was a projector that produced the computers screen. Sitting around this table, I saw my trusted teammates and my best friends.

Sizzle, a boy wearing beige cargo pants, an orange, white and yellow vest and matching headband was leaning back lazily in his chair with his feet up on the table reading a sports magazine as he ran his fingers thoughtlessly through his messy brown hair. Beside him Shalin, wearing a purple top exposing her shoulders and black knee long shorts, and Rhona, wearing a similar shirt in yellow and short spandex shorts, were in deep conversation about the latest news on some pop stars latest nervous breakdown on stage as they put up each others shiny dark hair to match the persons in the magazine they had.

On the other side of the table, another boy, Super J, wearing a hoodie with a large J on it sat with headphones on, nodding his head to an unheard beat as he flicked through what seemed like endless copies of old movies, obviously debating weather he should go for horror or action. Behind him, leaning against the metallic wall with her arms crossed over her chest, DeAnna was looking up as me as I entered the room and began raising a single brow. Her long, blue and gold shirt was draped over her knees like a robe and the large turquoise jewel she had upon her forehead seemed to glitter slightly in the dimness of the corner she was standing in, seemingly emphasizing her ever growing impatient mood.

You got up awfully late this morning, is anything wrong? DeAnna asked as she pushed herself from the wall and began walking closer towards the group. As I took my seat around the central computer, I looked at my concerned looking friend.

No, everythings fine. I replied slowly, I was just a little tired and overslept, thats all. So, has there been any news about&well&anything, and wheres Eryk?

Well, Rhona began, pulling the headphones out of Js ear. First off, the citys quiet&..way to quiet, and to answer your second question, Eryk left to get us some hot chocolate from the coffee place across the street. She pointed to the huge glass window on the far side of the room. He should be back any minute now.

I have the feeling thats its going to be a super dull day today. Shalin added as she stretched her arms and legs. Who wants to go shopping?

Do you honestly think that that would be a wise thing to do, Shalin? DeAnna began; using the same irritated voice that always seemed to be used whenever the term Shopping was mentioned. What if something happened and our immediate assistance was required? What would we say to them? Oh, were sorry, we were too busy trying on frilly skirts to come and help out.

Alright, DeAnna...it was just a suggestion so you dont have to go and attack me for it. I just thought that we should do something fun this weekend before school starts again. Shalin said slowly.

Rhona winced. Oh snap, I completely forgot about the extra writing assignment we were supposed to do&I havent even got a topic yet! Oh, Im done for now&

Dont worry, I dont think any of us are done yet, well, Arok and DeAnna excluded because theyre obsessed with school work anyways, so they must have enjoyed every second of it. Exclaimed a blonde boy wearing baggy brown and orange clothes who was coming in from the elevator, his arms full with steaming cups of hot chocolate.

Super J jumped up from his seat and rushed over to claim his cup. Its about time you show up, Eryk. I was starting to think you got lost in line. Laughed J as he began to blow on the cautiously hot brown liquid.

I glared in Js direction. He always had this irritating cocky attitude towards us, and he knew how to get on our nerves. My mind raced rapidly for some smart remark, though when I opened my mouth to speak, Sizzle interrupted.

Well, he began after taking a sip of his hot chocolate, I for one need to get a decent mark on this or else Ill probably end up failing, so why dont we work on it for a few hours, then if all is well we can pop into the mall later. If we keep our communicators on, well know if something goes wrong so that shouldnt be a problem&right, DeAnna?

Rolling her eyes, DeAnna grabbed her cup of hot chocolate and sat down quickly before she began to pout quietly. She hated it when people didnt listen to her, and she hated it even more when people proved her wrong.

The next few hours consisted of everyone sitting around trying to complete the homework. That is probably the only flaw of being who we are. All week after school is over with we would have almost no time to do any work as we juggle school and being heroes. Though I would bet you anything that I would be able to teach the classes we endure everyday, I still avoid standing out too much so that I dont get sent away from my friends due to my increased intelligence. Ive never seen anyone else like me before in my time living here with the Legion, except for in my dreams, and I always fear that if they discover who, or what I am, they might send me off to some lab where I would become their next crazy science experiment. After all, who wouldnt want to dissect something from another universe, or as Sherlock said, another dimension. At first when he said this to me, I laughed it off, trying to rid my mind of that possibility, but still&

All done! Shalin exclaimed with a sigh of relief as she looked over at the clock, and we still have time to spare for a shopping spree!

Shalin and Rhona both squealed in delight and quickly dashed out of the room to change into their casual clothes and grab their purses. The boys took their time leaving the room, in deep conversation about the latest game they wanted to try out and discussing sports.

When everyone else had left the room, I turned to DeAnna who was still sitting gazing down into her now empty cup. A smile twitched across my lips as I activated my clothing (one of my more recent inventions) which flickered slightly before transforming into a completely different outfit of jeans, a black T-shirt and a dark purple jacket.

Are you alright DeAnna? You dont seem like your usual confident self. Youre extremely&well&quiet.

Oh, well, I dont want to trouble you with my worries DeAnna sputtered quickly, taken back at the thought that she didnt realize she was obviously being troubled. Its just, I had the strangest dream last night& about some superheroes&meh, its nothing, forget about it.

I was dumfounded, completely shocked and slipped away from reality as my brain started to attempt processing what I had just heard. How could the two of us be having the same dreams? I knew that DeAnna had shown considerable telepathic powers, so therefore there was some slight possibility that her mind and mine were somehow connected, yet it was highly improbable. Whats going on?

DeAnna, I&did they- I was quickly cut off by Rhona barging into the room wearing a white skirt and navy blue T-shirt, with a black and white bag covered in polka dots hanging from her shoulder.

Hurry up guys; we want to get to the mall soon before it closes! You people are so slow!

DeAnna looked at me, deep in thought about what I just trying to say, then she gave me the Well talk later look before flying out of the room to get changed. Rhona looked slightly confused, and then shrugged.

Shall we?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment