Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Brush With Death

After his defeat at the hands of the X-Laws, and Zeke's betrayal, can Basil go on?

Chapter 1 - Brush With Death

Chapter 1 - Brush With Death


I just saw the episode of Shaman King with Basil, and after the X-Laws beat him up, I got to wondering. What happened to him? He probably died, but I decided that I'd use my fictional necromancy skills to bring him back to life and write a ficcy about him.

Anyhoo: I don't own Shaman King, or Dani. I do, however, own Rei, and Tolstoy. And I own Rex. *fends off army of undead lawyers*



A Brush with Death

Chapter One: The Rejected Shaman



Barely alive, Basil limped back to his master's campsite. Surely, Zeke would allow him back. Clutching his broken arm, Basil rounded the corner.

“You failed me, Basil.” Zeke said calmly. “I thought I told you quite clearly that you were to thin out Yoh Asakura's team, so that my dear descendant wouldn't be distracted, and would become stronger.”

“I…tried…master…” Basil panted. “…I-”

“And,” Zeke continued, ignoring the injured teen. “I thought I also told you that under no circumstances were you to attack Yoh. Yet you attacked him.”

“But…but I-”

Zeke glared at Basil. “You will have to be punished. And don't come near me again.” Zeke snapped his fingers, and Luca and the Big Guy appeared. Luca nodded, and Basil was surrounded by the Steel Circle Scrimmage. They closed in on him, and a single scream of pain filled the night.



So, are you hooked? Are you drooling for more? Are you preparing to hunt me down and beat me with a club until I write more? Tell me, for there will be more. Mooga!

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

dragons_healing_blood on July 19, 2005, 11:44:05 AM

dragons_healing_blood on
dragons_healing_bloodyou rock!

xXxYINGYANGxXx on January 16, 2005, 12:32:29 AM

xXxYINGYANGxXx on
xXxYINGYANGxXxCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL!!! i dont like Basil. i think hes gay with Zeke. cool chappy!!

necromancer_boy on November 8, 2004, 9:47:16 AM

necromancer_boy on
necromancer_boysimple, dani-kun. i might get flamed because it is IMPOSSIBLE TO SATISY EVERYONE! IMPOSSIBLE, I TELL YOU! *Eliza gives him needle*. Hoo boy, i needed that *collapses*

FaustVIII on November 7, 2004, 1:40:10 PM

FaustVIII on
FaustVIIIWow i'm becoming a regular here at your profile. sha i don't think its bad why would u get flames?

necromancer_boy on November 7, 2004, 8:21:18 AM

necromancer_boy on
necromancer_boyback off, it's not bad. it's like PG stuff. so don't flame me, or face bongo bongo.