Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Chapter 9

After his defeat at the hands of the X-Laws, and Zeke's betrayal, can Basil go on?

Chapter 9 - Chapter 9

Chapter 9 - Chapter 9


And we're back for another chapter. There will be fluff, there may be lime, there's probably going to be swearing, some yaoi, (Your going to love this next one, Dandan), and Dani hugs Faust. (I can hear her fangirl squeals now.)

Anyway, I dun own Shaman King, but I do own Kyo's first name, and his shaman skill. I own Rei, and Tolstoy, I own Rex and April, and I own the T-Rex skeleton. Dani owns herself and Akumu.



Chapter 9:



Something was bugging Yoh. He couldn't quite place it, but there was something nagging at him.

“Heyo.” Kyo said, climbing onto the rock.

“Oh, hey.” Yoh said, staring at the stars.

“So, how's Anna-chan?” Kyo asked.

“Huh?” Yoh turned towards the older boy.

“You didn't know? Anna Kydama is my little sister. I'm your future brother-in-law.” Kyo explained. “From what Anna-chan tells me, she's gone easy on you.”

Yoh gaped, remembering Anna's `training'. “That was easy?” he said slowly.

Kyo nodded sagely. “Oh yeah. Anna learned all her tortures from Gram, and Gram has enough tricks to fill a set of encyclopedias.”

“Hey guys.” Rei clambered up onto the rock. “You two should get back to camp…it's about to get totally freakin' hilarious.”

“Eh?”

“Hmm?”

“…Let's just say that it involves Dandan and Faust.” Rei explained. “Come on, or we're going to miss the conclusion.”



What had happened was that Dani had finally lost control, and jumped Faust. Now, her arms were locked around his ribcage, he was gasping for breath, Dani was groping him shamelessly, and Akumu was trying to pull her shaman off.

“Yeah! Get some!” Rex cheered, wrapping an arm around Basil, who snuggled up against the Irish boy.

“I know I should stop her, but it's too damn funny.” Tolstoy said, leaning against a protruding boulder.

“Chances are, it's a good thing that she's just the body, and not the spirit.” DaVinci said, referring to Eliza. “Otherwise, it might get ugly.”

Rei, Kyo, and Yoh entered the clearing, and the later two fell down laughing.

“I thought I told you two to try and get her off of him.” Rei said, eying his skeletons with suspicion.

“But Akumu is doing such a fine job; we felt that it would be wrong to interfere.” DaVinci protested. The female skeleton paused in her tugging long enough to flash the finger at DaVinci, and then returned to her tugging.

“Uh, Dandan, you're going to kill him.” Rei said.

“FaustFaustFaustFaustFaustFaustFaustFaustFaustFaustFaustFaustFaustFaustFaustFaust!” Dani repeated gleefully. She'd been saying that for the last ten minutes, without stopping.

“You're crushing my ribs!” Faust gasped. With a Herculean effort, he pried Dani off of him. Akumu grabbed her necromancer, and tied her up.

“See, we didn't need to help.” Tolstoy and DaVinci said in unison. Rei pursed his lips, and removed their over souls.

“Well that was…different…” Yoh said.



“I take it you finally snapped?” Rei asked Dani, inserting a sandwich into her mouth. She was still tied up, and Akumu hadn't told anyone else how to undo the knots.

“Yupyup!” Dani said, biting the sandwich. Rei sighed, and inserted chips, which she then mercilessly devoured.

“Dandan, whenever you feel the urge to glomp him, just recite `he's married' over and over again.” Rei ordered.

“But she's dead!” Dani protested.

“And he's trying to bring her back.”

“AND WE'RE TRYING TO SLEEP!” Their other traveling companions snarled.



“There's something bothering me about our fight with the X-Laws.” Len said over breakfast. “Chloe wasn't anywhere in the area. Why wouldn't Lyserg have his guardian ghost with him?”

“Because she was replaced.” April said. “When Lyserg joined the X-Laws, he was given a Sephira. So, he must have abandoned his ghost.”

“That is just sick!” Trey exclaimed. “Why would he do that?”

“Because if he didn't think that Chloe was powerful enough, he would have gotten rid of her.” Rex said. “Evan probably convinced him of that.”



After Lyserg had joined the X-Laws, he had been given an option: he could keep his ghost, Chloe, or he could place her in her cage, and choose a Sephira in her place. Lyserg chose the Sephira.

“We're going to have to go back and destroy Zeke's servant.” Evan said, rubbing Lyserg's shoulders. “It is our sacred mission, my young friend.”

More then a friend. Lyserg thought, but said nothing. Evan's hands moved down his back, around his stomach, up his chest, back down, around to the base of his spine and then back up to the shoulders. Lyserg had gotten used to the older man's touches.



“Basil forgot about Zeke real fast.” Rei remarked, watching the dark-haired boy cuddle up against Rex.

“But he looks so happy!” Dani said, clapping her hands. After swearing that she wouldn't go after Faust again, Dani had been released from her bonds. “And they make such a cute couple.”

“Wouldn't know.” Rei replied. He poured himself another cup of tea, and began adding sugar.

“You're like the world's biggest tea addict.” Dani teased.

“And I'm proud of it.”



“Hmm, you're really cute, you know that?” Rex asked Basil, moving closer. Basil grinned, and nuzzled Rex.

“You're cute too.” He said. I don't care about Zeke anymore! I don't love him. I love…I love Rex. “I…I love you.” Basil whispered.

Rex chuckled. “I love you too, darlin'.” He gave Basil a quick kiss.

“I'm going to toss my cookies if you two don't stop the mushy business.” April said. When Rex kissed Basil again, this time with no sign of stopping, April sighed, and drifted off towards Team Asakura, and Faust, who was still a little wary of Dani. “It's always like this whenever he gets a boyfriend.” She whispered to Yoh.



Ten minutes later…

“Are they still going?” Rei asked, bored. Dani was staring at the two of them, wide-eyed.

“Uh huh.” She giggled. “I like this.”

“I think that they've stopped breathing.” Akumu said, polishing Dani's staff. “There's no way that they could kiss for that long.”

“They'll come up for air soon.” Trey said, buffing his snowboard. “They have to.”



And no dramatic ending, again! But it is kind of mushy.

Anyway, I have it on good authority from Dandan that if you flame me, she'll jump in to attack you. And she has every single Zelda boss behind her. Yes, we necromancers are a diabolical group. Fear us, it's your only hope.



There's going to be another chapter, with more lime, (Lime is actually harder to write then lemon, because with lime, you have to be subtle…with lemon you just show it outright. V-_-) There isn't going to be any LysergXEvan, namely because I hate them too much to even hint at lime. Anyone who doesn't believe me about Evan, on the episode two weeks ago, he was like this close to groping that green-haired little snot.

Yes, I truly hate Lyserg. I hated him before he left, because he's even nuttier then Faust, and I just don't like plaid. And when he left to join up with the X-Laws, my hatred went into Ludicrous Speed. V-_^

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Katana_Ploeg on July 12, 2006, 3:17:07 AM

Katana_Ploeg on
Katana_PloegHEY!!!!!!!! WHO'S EVAN>?!??!?!???!??!?
~Flame_sniper1313 , who hacked Katana's file

FaustVIII on December 17, 2004, 11:01:36 AM

FaustVIII on
FaustVIII*in between breaths* oh....my....GODS! this is all too funny. >< hee, i DO sound quite fangrilish but hey *puts head down and kicks the dirt* can i help it? plus i DO randomly glomp people alot.....o.O. hee this has to be the best chapter yet a-chan!