Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 62 - The Next Stage

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 62 - The Next Stage

Chapter 62 - The Next Stage
Ekyt was silent the walk home. Linda thought it was because he had hurt his jaw. Yeah, that hurt. But he was worried. All the old self-doubt that haunted him; the losses; was he right for her? Was he good enough? She was beautiful, and he was average. Linda, who by now knew something was up, knew him well enough to guess. Youre fine. Dont worry! Ekyt looked up briefly, smiled, and put his head back down. Linda stopped. I know whats going through that little human head of yours. She said teasingly, wagging her finger. And you know its not true. You could have anyone. Anyone. But I dont want anyone. Youre fine. Now, cmon sport, take it easy on yourself.

Tikal shook herself awake. She smiled serenely at the site of the master emerald. Then she saw the ruins. Father! she cried out. Not quite. Knuckles said with a small smile. Rouge fluttered down. Geez Knux, could you slow down a little? These million-dollar assets are tired. Ekyt and Linda walked up next. Linda had Ekyt so wrapped up that he didnt notice Rouge. They both looked up and jumped back, pointing. You! What do you want?! They said in stereo. Rouge calmed down first. Relax, Im good now. Ekyt almost asked what she was good for, but bit his tongue. Is Tikal okay? he asked. As good as Ive ever been. She answered for herself. But Ive got to get home. Im too weak. Knuckles was drained too. That left Linda, a guardian, but she was new to it. With a little help, though Cmon tiger, youre gonna help me. She said to Ekyt. Huh? She pointed at his arm, which was still glowing a little bit from the Chaos Control. Time to put that energy to work. Alright, whenever youre ready. CHAOS CONTROL! They shouted.

Tikal disappeared. But thats when the strange things began. Ekyt and Linda both suddenly grew white bands like Knuckles on their chests near their neck. Huh? Can this be? Knuckles ran his hand down the master emerald, and the bands glowed green. Its never happened before, except once. But it cant be the same thing. Unless.. Knuckles pointed at Ekyt. Did you have contact with Chaos control lately? Ekyt nodded. Knuckles shook his head as the emerald pulsed. Whats going on? Cut the gibberish and tell us Knux! Linda said, shaking his shoulder. Linda, we knew you were a guardian. But Ekyt.. It seems youre a guardian somehow. Ekyt actually smiled. Ive always wanted to be a guardian. What happened? The first time, I mean?

11:23. Kurt sat impatiently. He was honest with himself, he wanted to see Tiffany (Shadowthe_Hedgehog) again. He stood up and paced. They seemed to have so much in common. He couldnt help but smile at the goofy way he had introduced himself.

11:23. Tiffany walked quicker. That green hedgehog would be waiting. She never thought of herself as such a catch, but then again the Doctor had given her modesty. And that Kurt seemed to think she was perfect. They did seem to hit it off. So much in common..


NEXT ISSUE: THE FIRST INCIDENT, AND KURT AND TIFFANY TALK. DONT MISS IT, CAUSE NG DOES WHAT OTHERS WONT!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowthe_hedgehog on November 15, 2006, 12:29:34 PM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogLOL Awesome Work NG ^^