Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Book, The Mammodo, And The Nightmares

Hi my peoples! Hope you like VAN HELSING 2 DRACULA RETURNS! Please Comment -^_^-

Chapter 3 - The Book, The Mammodo, And The Nightmares

Chapter 3 - The Book, The Mammodo, And The Nightmares
Still astonished, Kida was speechless at that moment, and looked at Dracula.


“Hello, Kida. Allow me to reintroduce myself, I am Count Vladislaus Dracula.” -He bowed then looked back at Kida- “Born: 1422, murdered: 1462.” Dracula said smiling. “How did you know my name?” Kida said, curiously. “I’ve know you for a long time.” Dracula smiled. Kida smiled, “As do I, Count.” Dracula said as his smile faded, “I want you to do something for me.”


“What do you want?” Kida asked, furiously. Dracula said, “I want you to kill Van Helsing and Natasha.”
“Why do you want me to kill them?” Kida asked.

“Do it or so help me!” Dracula said. He grabbed Kida’s forehead. “My mind! What are you doing?!” Kida said. “Your mind is under my control now.” Dracula said. “Get off of me!” Kida said, furiously. “Struggle as you must but you cannot defeat me. I can kill any creature on this planet. Including... your friend and partner Natasha Frankenstein. I’m going to kill Natasha, Kida. I’m going to destroy her. After tonight, no one will ever again question my powers. After tonight, if they speak of her, they will speak if how her, begged for death and I will be the merciful lord... obliged. That is how strong I became.” Dracula smiled.

“I said get off of me now!” Kida said, furiously. She kicked Dracula on the chest. He, now, knew that Kida was very furious. “Grab her! I will deal with her later.” Dracula demanded.
The dwergi ran to get her, Kida jumped, the dwergi hit into each other, and she landed on a steel bar. “You are just a waste of my time.” Kida said.

Furious, Dracula tried to kill Kida but she was impossible to get.

“I just about had enough of your childish games, Kida! Do as I say or else!”

“Or else what?!”

“Or else I will kill you.”

“How can you kill me? Not one person can. Not even you.”

He laughed and said, “I am stronger than you, Kida!”

“How are you stronger than me?” Kida asked. Then he turned invisible and Kida could not see him. As he was invisible, he came behind her, contorted her arm back, and became visible again. “As I was saying, you better do as I say or else I will kill you. I brought you here to kill Van Helsing and Natasha, because they are the reason why I’m dead.” Dracula said.

“Natasha was not born when you were first killed!” Kida said furiously. He twisted her arm until she was in pain and said, “That’s why you’re wrong, Kida. As you see, she met me at her sixth assigned family and she thought that I was the one that killed her sixth assigned parents... by impaling them. So, she wanted Van Helsing to kill me. That stubborn brat... I didn’t necessarily kill both of her parents. Is there anything else you would like to say, Kida?”

“I may have failed to kill you, Count, but Natasha will not!” she said furiously. He continued to contort arm as hard as he could and said, “I won’t let anyone talk to me like that. That includes you, too, Kida. Unless, they have a death wish on their minds. Do I make myself clear?” Then he contorted her arm back as far as it can go. “Yes!” Kida said, in pain. He let go of her arm and said, “Now go. And Kida…” - she looked at him - “Don’t be a trader to me. Understood?”

“Yes, Master.” Kida said. Dracula smiled as Kida went to Castle Frankenstein.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment