Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Promise

Hi my peoples! Hope you like VAN HELSING 2 DRACULA RETURNS! Please Comment -^_^-

Chapter 4 - The Promise

Chapter 4 - The Promise
While Natasha was asleep, Van Helsing was outside thinking over what she said. Then he saw a man in a white suit. “My name in Dr. Victor Frankenstein, Natasha’s father. And I have a favor to ask.” he said.

“What is it?”

Victor sighed and said, “I want you to protect and train my daughter.”

“How can I protect or train her? She doesn’t know the other half of her past!”

“You wanted to kill her, didn’t you? Because of what she is!”

“She’s a dragon. She’s going to kill people!”

“She can’t help it! It’s not her fault!’
“I know!! But she’ll do it anyway!!”

“You just don’t get it, do you? Like Dracula, she can’t die! Unlike him, no one or nothing can kill her! She has no family left. However, I was the only family that she had, the only person she could turn to!” He sighed then continued while calming down, “She lost her mother when she was eight and she lost me when she was ten. You don’t know everything about her. Just because she doesn’t know half of her past, it doesn’t mean that she’s not strong enough to surpass Dracula. Van Helsing, you’re the only person I can trust, because I can tell that there is a bond between you and Natasha, even though she just met you.”

“Why does she let herself drown in self-pity?”

“She’s in depression of having to lose two people she once loved and looked up to. It’s sad having to people you once loved...”
“But never could remember who they really were.” He said to himself then to Victor, “Alright, I’ll make sure she stays alive and trained.”


“Thank you.” Victor said, smiling.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment