Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Dracula Talks To Natasha

Hi my peoples! Hope you like VAN HELSING 2 DRACULA RETURNS! Please Comment -^_^-

Chapter 5 - Dracula Talks To Natasha

Chapter 5 - Dracula Talks To Natasha
When Kida came into Natasha’s room, Natasha stood up, and Kida knocked her out. Van Helsing and Victor heard a crash. And they saw Natasha getting picked up by a big bird. But that “big bird” was Kida. They ran after them, but Kida was so fast, they could not catch up.

Then, at Castle Dracula, she brought Natasha to him. Before Dracula can talk to Kida, he wanted to talk to Natasha first. He took off her locket and said, “Hello, Natasha. Is this your gold locket? How long has it been? 300, 400 years?” - She stood-up and looked at him with a puzzled look on her face - “You don’t remember, do you?”

“What is it that I should be remembering?”

“You are Yami’s sister, Kana. A former friend of mine, Tara. Protected and trained by some people from your past lives. And, like me, hunted by all others.”

“I know all about you, Count. It would be surprising if you know all about me.”

“Yes, but it is much more than this.” He laughed and continued, “We have such history, you and I, Natasha. Have you ever wondered why you have a horrible nightmare that repeats itself every midnight? Horrific scenes from your past lives that traumatized you throughout your life.”

Natasha looked at the locket in Dracula’s left hand.

“So,” -She looks up at him- “would you like me to refresh your memory a little? Mm? A few details of your sordid past.”

Natasha slid a dagger out of one of her sleeves and stabbed him across his chest.

“Perhaps that is a conversation for another time.”

The mark where Natasha stabbed him was healed.

“How do I know that what you say is true, Count?”

“Because I know everyone’s past lives… including yours as well, Natasha. And I will bring back the death of your parents. If you will obedient to me.”

“I would rather die than to betray my friends and family and being obedient to you.”

“You do remember that I have great power, don’t you? I will make you so miserable, that I will desolate your heart.”
“I’m already miserable enough, Count. And I don’t need you spread more misery to anyone else.”

Then she heard someone else coming. It was Van Helsing and Victor. Then, after they got Natasha, they stopped at the tall door. Natasha held on to Victor’s arm and Van Helsing’s arm. “Hold on.” Natasha said. And she jumped up over the door. Then they heard Dracula screaming. “I’ll deal with you later, Kida!” he roared. Natasha fell down and Victor and Van Helsing got her up. They could not get to the other side of Transylvania.

Natasha opened her eyes and put her hand on the wall to the other side of Transylvania. Her hand and the wall glowed. And Yami (her older brother) put his hand on top of hers. “Thank you,... Yami.” Natasha said, weakly. When the door was opened and Yami vanished, they finally managed to get to the other side of Transylvania. Natasha suddenly fell down from massive exhaustion, but Victor and Van Helsing caught her before she landed on the ground.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment