Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Natasha's Secret

Hi my peoples! Hope you like VAN HELSING 2 DRACULA RETURNS! Please Comment -^_^-

Chapter 6 - Natasha's Secret

Chapter 6 - Natasha's Secret
After they escaped from Castle Dracula, Natasha began to twitching.

“What’s wrong with her?”

“It’s her dragon spirit. It’s trying to take over her body.”

They noticed her locket was on the floor. She was having a dream about everyone with no faces and a picture of Jesus bleeding. She was screaming in and out of her dream. “Wake up, Natasha!” Van Helsing said, holding her arms. She stopped screaming and opened her eyes. She put her hand up and said, “Shervirana.” (Shervirana: A spell that awakens a dragon spirit when asleep).

Her dragon spirit was awake. They tried to calm her down, but nothing worked. Then Victor noticed the vial that was lying on Natasha’s dresser. He quickly grabbed the vial, came towards her, and took some of her venom in to the vial until Natasha turned back to normal and she said in a weak voice, “I’m sorry.”

“It’s all right. We’re here. We’re not going to let anything happen to you. We promise.” Then, when Victor was about to go back to heaven, he wanted to talk to Natasha first.

“Father, I wish there was some way that I can bring you back.”

“I’m sorry, Natasha. But, you can’t bring me back.”

“Yes I can!”

“No you can’t!! You think you can do these things, but you just can’t, Natasha!!”

Tears came down on her cheeks.

“I’m sorry, Natasha. But, despite your age, you’re still a child.”

Upset from hearing this, she tilted her head down of sadness. Victor knelled down, grabbed her shoulders, and said when he hugged her, “I’m sorry, I’m just trying to do what’s best for you.”

She smiled and node her head an acceptation of his apology.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nina94 on February 4, 2009, 7:27:47 AM

nina94 on
nina94OK, on the forth paragraph where it says, "Then, Victor saw the vile on Natasha's dresser. He quickly grabbed the vile, grabbed her, rolled up one of her sleeves, and placed the needle from the vile inside of her arm, leaveing her with pain. He saw the venom going inside of vile, saw her calmming down, rolled her sleeve back down, placed the vile next to him, and rapped his arms around her, hoping she would calm down more.", it's because, when she's sleeping, the dragon spirit, Snow Star, is creating venom in side of her (I know it sounds gross, but that's what happens when Natasha goes to sleep). But if Natasha gets to much venom in her system, her powers will go out of control and, maybe, die from that massive amount of power.

nina94 on December 22, 2010, 10:05:17 AM

nina94 on
nina94Okay, scratch that! It was, actually, Xanthos's (Darkfire) ego's work, and Snow Star is in a deep slumber.