Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Runaway

Hi my peoples! Hope you like VAN HELSING 2 DRACULA RETURNS! Please Comment -^_^-

Chapter 8 - Runaway

Chapter 8 - Runaway
Later, when it was almost her training, she decided to run away. She left a note for Van Helsing and continued to runaway. Later, when Van Helsing about to tell her that her that it was time for your training, he noticed that she was gone. He saw the note on Natasha’s bed and it said:

11/27/89
Dear Van Helsing,

I’m going to run away. It’s not you, it’s me. As long as I have this curse mark, I can’t be trusted from anywhere to anyone. I’m really sorry, Van Helsing.

Sincerely, Natasha Frankenstein

He became furious until he saw a dragon flying from outside of her window. He went into the forest. “Natasha!” he cried. But there was no answer. But then he saw Natasha, lying on the ground in pain. When he walked towards her, she stood up and said, “Stay... away... from me.” She was in a very bad condition; she had scratches all over her face and arms and she was panting and wheezing.

“Please, I can help you!”

“Nooooo!!!!”

Dragon claws formed on her left hand and Van Helsing took out the vile that was in his pocket. Her hiss and low growl made his blood run cold. He knew she was going to attack, but she didn’t. Instead she said in a disembodied and demonic voice and with a smile, “What do you expect to do with that?”

He was furious to hear of what Natasha was saying to him. However, he knew that she was taunting him to let his guard down. “Who are you?”

She laughed, “The negative spirit. Also known as ‘The Sin’. Never challenge an immortal, Gabriel.”

Then she attacked, but he dodged it and restrained her to a tree.

“Let go of me!”

“No.”

With great force, she sent both of them plowing to the ground. Van Helsing grabbed both of her wrists with one hand, and holding the vile in the other. He placed the vile next to him, pulled up her sleeve, grabbed the vile, impaled the needle into her skin which made her scream, and injected the venom inside the vile. Her demonic scream slowly turned into a little moan.

He wrapped his arms around her. “Van Helsing.” she said weakly. When her scratches were healed, she opened her eyes, looked at Van Helsing, and said, “I’m sorry... for what I’ve done. I will pay the consequences.” Van Helsing smiled and put Natasha on his back.

“Don’t do that again. You nearly had me worried.”

“Not to seam rude, but why would you care? Nobody else does besides my family.”

He stopped and looked at Natasha.

“Because your father asked me to protect and train you. I won’t break that promise to him.”

Then he continued walking. Natasha was shocked.

“I’m sorry, Van Helsing.”
He looked at Natasha again and smiled.

“I’m no valuable use to anyone. Ever sense my parents died, I became in depression and was obsolete to everyone.”

“Why do you think it like--?”

“Everyone in this village treats me different. The Frankenstein family doesn’t get any respect from this village. We’re nothing but outcasts. Do you feel the same way, too, Van Helsing?”

He had to pause for a moment to think about it and he answered, “Yes.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment