Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - The Training

Hi my peoples! Hope you like VAN HELSING 2 DRACULA RETURNS! Please Comment -^_^-

Chapter 9 - The Training

Chapter 9 - The Training
Van Helsing grabbed a wooden stick and twirled it. Van Helsing smiled, hand Natasha the wooden stick, and said, “Think you can do it?” She node her head yes and copied the same twirl that Van Helsing did. “Well, that’s quite impressive.” Natasha smiled and laughed of happiness. Then he thought of what Victor said, “You just don’t get it, do you? Like Dracula, she can’t die! No one or nothing can kill her! She has no family left. I was the only family she had left. She lost her mother when she was eight. And she lost me when she was ten. Van Helsing, you’re the only person I can trust, because I can tell that there is a fond between you and Natasha. Even though she has a dragon spirit inside of her, she tried to gain respect from the village. Ever sense she lost me and her mother, she felt weak and everyone tried to kill her. That’s where she got the ‘scratch marks’ from. She didn’t want to tell you because if she did she’ll be afraid that you’re going to kill her.”

“Van Helsing, can I ask you a question?”

“Alright. What is it?”

“Why do people hate me? Because I have a curse mark on my hand?”

“People don’t know you well. Maybe some people are just jealous of you.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Well, you have an amazing powers, you’re smart, and not to mention brave.”
Natasha let out a smile.

“Hey, I finally got a smile out of you.”

Both of them laughed.

“Van Helsing, thank you..." -looks up at him- "for everything.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment