Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - The Nightmares

Hi my peoples! Hope you like VAN HELSING 2 DRACULA RETURNS! Please Comment -^_^-

Chapter 10 - The Nightmares

Chapter 10 - The Nightmares
After her training with Van Helsing, she decided to get some rest. But then, when she was sleeping, she was dreaming about everyone having no face and a picture of Jesus bleeding like an actual person. This was more powerful and more terrifying for Natasha. It was so powerful, that it woke her dragon spirit up. She grabbed her head, swung it side to side, and said, “NO!! STOP IT!! WHY ARE YOU SHOWING ME ALL THIS?!?!”

Van Helsing heard her screaming voice and he barged into her room.

“Natasha!!”

He grabbed the vile, ran towards her bed, sat down on it, rolled up her sleeve, placed the needle inside of her, saw the venom coming into the vile, rolled her sleeve back down, and he wrapped his arms around her. And then, she turned back to normal.

“I keep seeing everyone with no faces. It was so scary.”

“It was just a nightmare. It’s all right. You’re safe now.”

He realized how terrified she was; she was panting, sweating, crying, and paralyzed. Later, she drew a picture of her nightmare and she quickly went back to sleep. Van Helsing looked at her drawing and he understood what she meant by that her dream was terrifying. He looked at Natasha asleep (the dragon spirit was all warn out with its strength and power). He really felt bad for her by what had happened.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment