Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - The Memories

Hi my peoples! Hope you like VAN HELSING 2 DRACULA RETURNS! Please Comment -^_^-

Chapter 11 - The Memories

Chapter 11 - The Memories
When Van Helsing came out of Natasha’s room, Natasha got out of her bed and looked at her mirror. Then tears came down on her cheeks and she said, “Why are you against me, Count? Is it because what happened in the past?” Then she remembered why Dracula hated her. (Years ago: in 1462):

“Even though Tara is my only friend, I can’t tell her about the death of her parents. She’ll be devastated if she finds out that her were dead.”

She heard him. She looked at him and asked him furiously, “You did what?”

“I didn’t want to disappoint you.”

She jumped down on the grass and ran in to the forest. Dracula follow her. When she got in to the forest, she saw everyone impaled, including her parents.

“Tara I--”

“You killed them. YOU KILLED THEM!!!!”

“Tara, would you just let me explain--!”

“NO!”

She put her head down and her dragon spirit took over.

“I’ll kill you. I’LL KILL YOU!!! I expected better from you, Vlad. I kill anyone who kills a family member, a friend of mine, and anyone else that is most dearest to me.”

She began to grow so furious, that she charged at him at full speed and she banged her head into Dracula’s stomach as hard as she could. Then, he landed on the ground and coughed up blood.

“Why are you against me? I thought you were my friend!”

“I was about to ask you the same thing, Vlad. You will die tomorrow at dawn by Gabriel Van Helsing. No question about it. I’m sorry, Vlad. But this is for your own good.”

A tear came down and she continued, “The sun is rising. The screams have gone. Too many have fallen. Few still stand tall. Is this the ending of what you’ve begun? Will we remember what you’ve done wrong?! You used me and betrayed me, Vlad. You will burn to the painful, everlasting, fiery, HELL!! You are nothing but dead bones and a darn soul and you will burn to the flames of Hell!!!”

Dracula was shocked when it was coming from his friend. She would never say that to him. And this was the first time.

“But, Tara--”

“This conversation is over.”

She turned around, looked away from Dracula’s position, and ran out of the forest crying.

“Tara...”

Then one day later, a person from the village screamed, “Vlad the impalier is dead!” Then everyone in the village cheered except for Tara. “I’m never going to let anyone hurt you.” she said laughing. That was her promise to him. Then, she wept in tears until she heard a knock on her door. “Come in.” she said, wiping the tears from her eyes. It was a villager.

“Tara, are you sure you are all right.”

“Yes, I am fine.”

Then, she immediately held on to the villager and cried.

(Out of the memory): Then there was a knock on the door.

“Come in.”

“Are you ready?”

She nodded her head yes and smiled. Later, at Castle Dracula, he was about to began Kida’s death.

“Why do you want to kill me? I know I didn’t kill her, but next time I’ll--”

“There won’t be a next time for you, Kida.”

There was a wall behind her and her heart started to race. He grabbed her shirt down so he can bite her neck. As Dracula showed his fangs (the same ones he used to kill Victor), Kida screamed in fear. He bit her neck and suck all of her blood out which caused her to die.

He threw her lifeless body onto the ground and wiped her blood off of his mouth. He looked at Kida and said, “My victims are not the only ones that I kill, Kida.” Then he saw her spell book and he burned it into a fire. “I remembered the first time I saw you in the last 400 years, Natasha.” (In his memory): When Victor let Dracula in, he saw a woman and a little girl. “My name is Elisabeth Frankenstein.” Dracula bowed his head and looked at the little girl. The little girl stood behind Elisabeth (which, in this case, is her mother).

“And what is this child’s name?”

“This is Natasha Frankenstein, our daughter.”

Natasha smiled and Dracula smiled back.

“For years and years, I saw you grow more powerful, faster, older, smarter, and wiser.”

(Out of his memory):

“But this time, Natasha, you’re going to pay for what you have done to me!”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment