Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Natasha's First Battle Of Revenge

Hi my peoples! Hope you like VAN HELSING 2 DRACULA RETURNS! Please Comment -^_^-

Chapter 12 - Natasha's First Battle Of Revenge

Chapter 12 - Natasha's First Battle Of Revenge
Van Helsing and Natasha were both at Castle Valerious. Van Helsing stood at the painting (which is a door that lead to Castle Dracula) and said, “In the name of God, open this door.” and it worked. Van Helsing went in first. Then, Natasha came and Van Helsing helped her get through. As they came in, they saw that Kida’s spell book was burnt into ashes.

“Now, I’m really going to kill him.”

“Natasha, wait.”

But it was no use. He had no control over her. Her dragon spirit had awakened and took over her body. She jumped down onto the ground and when, she jumps down, she heard someone behind her. When she turned around, she saw that it was Dracula. She looks down and said, “You killed Kida." -looks at him- "Why?”

“She wasn’t any further use to me.”

She charged towards him and said furiously, “YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!” He kicked her stomach and she coughed up blood. Then she landed on the ground and slid across the room.

“Your pathetic attacks won’t do you any good here, Natasha. It also didn’t help you save your parents, either.”

“Why you no-good, dirty, little, pathetic excuse for a vampire!”

“What did you just say, you little, smart-mouth brat?!”

“I didn’t stutter, now did I?”

“You better watch your mouth, Natasha!”

“It’s my dragon spirit that you should be worrying about.”

She unsheathed both of her swords out and ran towards him. He immediately punched her stomach and ran into the wall, letting her swords drop on the floor by losing her grip from his strength. Then she coughed up blood, she looked at him, and her eyes changed into dragon eyes. She made Rasangon, aimed it at Dracula, and he flew across the room.

“We are both part of the same grand game, Natasha. But we need not to find ourselves on opposite sides of the board.”

“You’re going to pay for everything you have done to me! You can blast my other passions, Count, but revenge still remains!”
He laughed and turned into his vampire bat form. He flew toward her and she scratched his face. Then, he turned back into his human form.

“It’s so pitiful that you couldn’t save your parents.”

“Don’t you dare mention my parents’ death in front of me!”

“You are being used, Natasha, as was I. But I escaped. So can you.”

“I’m being used by you!”

When she head-butt him, Dracula landed on floor and coughed up blood.

“Don’t you understand?! Four hundred years ago we were friends, partners!”

“We were friends. You kept a secret from me only you knew, and you never told me about it! Wait, how can you remember my past at my sixth assigned family? God was supposed to erase your memory to make sure you don’t remember the incident, me, and the day we met.”

Dracula laughed and responded, “The Devil is the one who brought that memory back.”

She tried to scratch him, but he dogged her attack, grabbed her arm, and contorted her arm which caused her to scream in mortal pain. She grabbed hold of his wrist and tried to push it down to make him let go of her, but his strength was stronger than she imagine it would be.

“Did I mention that it was you who was the main reason why I’m dead?” - She looked up at him - “It must have been such a burden. Such a curse… to have the curse mark of the dragon spirit.” He kneeled down and continued, “All I want is life, Natasha, the continuation of my time. But the only way I can get that life is from you. Times have changed since the past 400 years and so have I.”

He let go of her arm, they got up, and she backed away slowly while she was holding her arm as he was walking to her.

“Don’t be afraid, Natasha. Don’t be afraid. I shall give back your life, your memory of your past, your parents, and Kida.”

“My life and memories are nothing to be saved. And why should I be afraid of someone who murdered my parents? And what’s done is done, Count. I still kept that promise that I made to you.”

“What promise?!”

“The promise was that no matter how much we hated each other, you would still and always be… a friend of mine from heart.”

“How can you remember that promise? That was 400 years ago!”

“Not every ounce of my memory has been erased, Count.”

Her other two spirits and past selves possessed her and she bit Dracula in the neck. She replaced his blood with her venom, which caused him to die.

“Death… is only the beginning.”

Then she fell down from exhaustion. Van Helsing picked her up and brought her to the sea.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment