Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - The New Gardian

Hi my peoples! Hope you like VAN HELSING 2 DRACULA RETURNS! Please Comment -^_^-

Chapter 13 - The New Gardian

Chapter 13 - The New Gardian
When Natasha woke up, she saw her assigned families who they were very happy to see her. Then God came to what family Natasha is going to be assigned to.

“Natasha’s assigned guardian is Van Helsing.”

“But who-- Victor?”

He node his head yes.

“But why?”

He sighed and said, “Because I saw what you did for Natasha. And I thank you for that. And Natasha, there’s someone that wants to see you.”

There stood a 18- year- old boy.

“Yami? Yami! Oh I am so happy to see you.”

“I am happy to see you too, Kana.”

“I am sorry to break the promise. There was nothing I could do.”

“It is all right. You saved everyone. And you are a truly gifted child, Kana.”

Then everyone disappeared to heaven. All except for Yami. Before he went to heaven, he wanted to hug Natasha good-bye.

“You have grown so much, Kana. If you are alone, your friends and family will always be there for you and we will always be watching over you.”

“Thank-you, Yami.”

With a smile, he disappeared into thin air.

Van Helsing walked beside Natasha smiled down at her.

“Come on.”

“As long as he’s with me, I know I’ll be safe.”

“Yami’s right she is a gifted child. She cares about her friends and her assigned families, No matter what. She’ll do anything to save them. Even if it means sacrificing her own life.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment