Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - ~Meeting You Again~

This story is dedacated to nothingempire. Hope ya like it! -^_^-

Chapter 1 - ~Meeting You Again~

Chapter 1 - ~Meeting You Again~
When it was a sunny day outside, there was a girl named Natalie Jones who was outside with her family. But then a giant vampire came and the three vampires took away Natalie’s family. Then the big vampire changed in human form. It was Dracula. Then he said, “Hello, Natasha. It has been a long time now. And I came here to kill you so you won’t stand in my way.” She stood still and he continued, “You just won’t talk to me, will you? But I will see how well you’ve been training yourself.”
“So be it.” She replied furiously.
Then he grabbed her by her shirt threw her into the pool and smiled as she fell in. “W-why is he accusing me of his death. It’s not like I told Van Helsing to kill him in the first place. I- I’m sorry, Count. But it was for your own good. I thought you were my friend.” she said, in her mind. Then her eyes glowed white and came up with water all around, her attacked him, and he fell off the pool and onto the ground. And Natalie landed on the ground and smiled. And so was Dracula. Natalie became confused. He got up and looked behind her. She turned around and what she saw was Van Helsing in werewolf form on top of the roof of her house. Dracula smiled at her and implored, “Look familiar?” Her eyes were full of tears. Then, with a cracked-up voice, she said in a whisper, “Van Helsing.” Van Helsing landed on the ground, ran towards Natalie and attacked her, which Dracula dogged his attack and landed on top of the tree which was right next to the pool.
“Please, Van Helsing, you have to stop this. This-...this isn’t you.” Natalie pleaded.
Van Helsing saw a tear coming down from her cheek and thought, “N-Natasha...?”
“Please, Van Helsing, please stop this.” She pleaded once more.
Then, he let her go. Dracula became furious, changed in his vampire form, and attacked Van Helsing. But, before Dracula attacked him, Van Helsing pushed Natalie out of the way so she could not get hurt even worse. During the fight, she saw Van Helsing get hurt. She thought, “I don’t have to worry. Van Helsing killed him twice, he can kill him again. I have complete faith in him. Always.”
But then Dracula grabbed Van Helsing throat and made Chidori, which it hurt him very badly.
“No.” She whispered in sadness.
“You were strong once, Gabriel, it looks like you are not strong now.” Dracula smiled.
As soon as Natalie was furious, she made Snow Star (her dragon spirit) awoke and attacked Dracula which it made him back into his human form. When he hit onto the wooden fence and tried to slide up, Natalie put her seventh assigned father’s sword and vowed to him, “I killed you once, Count, I can kill you again!!” She sheathed the sword. Once Dracula got up, he said in pain while holding his arm, “I will deal with you later, Natasha.” He laughed mirthlessly as a smirk formed on his face. Then he turned back into his vampire form and flew off, leaving Natalie furious.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment