Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - ~The Masquerade Ball~

This story is dedacated to nothingempire. Hope ya like it! -^_^-

Chapter 2 - ~The Masquerade Ball~

Chapter 2 - ~The Masquerade Ball~

Van Helsing, soon, came with her to save her family. Natalie and Van Helsing, soon, got into the masquerade ball to get Tina (who was now in Dracula’s trance).
“How does it feel to be a puppet on my string?” Dracula asked Tina.
“I won’t let you trade me, Count.” The fully-hypnotized Tina replied
“I have no intention of trading you. And if I know your sister, Natalie, which I do... she is not planning on making a trade, either. Neither of us has ever settled for half.” He responded her statement.
After Van Helsing got Tina, they could not break the trance that was on her. Dracula called, “Natasha. Oh, Natasha. Oh, Natasha. Welcome to my Summer Palace.” Natalie got furious until she heard a familiar voice that distracted her.
“Master, Master! Look, Master, look!”
“We have him, Master. We have him!”
Then, everyone took their attention on her older brother (from 1st assigned family), Yami, struggling to break free and then he yelled, “Why you wretched undead! I shall have my revenge! Though I walk through the valley of the shadows of death, I shall fear no evil!! You are nothing but dead bones and damn souls and you will burn to the flames of Hell!!!!!”
“Now that everything is...--” His sentence was cut short when Natalie yelled on the top of her lungs, “SIN!!!! YOU ARE ALL SIN!!!! YOU WILL BURN TO THE PAINFULL, EVERLASTING, FIERY HELL WHERE YOUR CORPS WILL BE NOTHING BUT BITTER ASHES!!!!!”
This seemed to amuse Dracula as a smile formed on his face.
“Now that everything is... as it should be, ladies and gentlemen, I give to you... Natasha Frankenstein!!!!!!” Dracula roared.
Soon they both discovered that all of Dracula’s guests were vampires, but Natalie had other thoughts on her mind; she was full of rage of what Dracula had done. Van Helsing grabbed Natalie’s arm and said, “Come on.” but she pulled it away from his grip.
“I have unfinished business to attend to.” She said, not looking at him.
Van Helsing was confused. “But--”
His sentence was cut short when she said, “Don’t worry, I’ll be right behind you. Just take my sister out of here. I know what I’m doing, Van Helsing. You can trust me.”
“Yes!!!” Dracula roared.
“Alright. I’m counting on you, Natasha.” Van Helsing said to her.
As soon as both Van Helsing and Tina were out of earshot, Natalie yelled, “Liana... chi!!!!”
All of the vampires were turn into dust. All except Dracula, who let out a smirk.
“What are you laughing about, Count?” she retorted as soon as she saw the malicious smirk of his.
“I was just remembering about your parents’ death. Sixth seventh and tenth assigned. And you were so naive enough to actually think you can reclaim your family name. And respect from the village, and most of all, killing me. Honestly, Natasha, do you really think that would actually happen?”
“I killed you once, Count, I can kill you again! And you did what to my family?!!”
He saw the expression on her face; he smiled, and said, “Killed your tenth assigned family. How simpler do I have to say it?” The tears ran down her cheeks and he continued, “It wasn’t hard for me to kill them, really. But I decided to let your sister live. The rest of your family was nothing but a nuisance to me.” Natalie jumped down and said as she ran toward him, “You filthy son of a dog!!!”
As soon as she was near him, he grasped her neck, pulled her up, and said, “They proved useless. But I’m hoping, with vampire venom now running through your sister’s veins...she will be of greater benefit!”
Soon, he grabbed her left arm, twisted it back, and soon she screamed in agonizing pain. She screamed once again because of his brutal strength was causing her so much pain from her arm. Once, Dracula let go of Natalie’s arm, she fell down on her hands and knees, he smiled and laughed from her pain. However, she gave him an evil smirk, making his fade once she set her gaze upon him, and soon there was a smoke full of clouds, making her disappear. “A shadow clone?!” he thought. Then he heard a twirling sound coming from behind him; it was Natalie twirling her staff!
He grabbed her staff and said, “I just about had enough of your childish games, Natasha.” With one swift movement, he took the staff away from her and kicked her in the stomach as hard as he could. Then Natalie became in pain, fell on her knees, and coughed up blood. Soon, Dracula laughed at her while she was in pain. “Why are you doing to us, Count?” she implored to him as she was in tears. She stormed her head up and continued, “What is it that made you like this?!”
“It’s none of your concern, now is it, Natasha?”
“Why do you keep calling me by that name?!”
He kneeled to her level and smiled once he lifted her head up with his left hand by the back of her jaw to face him, “Because it’s your old name from the past. And I intend to call you by that name and that name only. Nothing else.”
Suddenly, once he let her go, he walked towards her, put a strain of her hair behind her ear, and whispered in her ear, “How about I settle a little negotiation for you. I’ll turn your sister back into a human if you give me your pendent. I’ll let you think about it, Natasha.”
Then he walked away, leaving Natalie furious as she began to get up.
“How do I know that what you say is true, Count?” she implored as she was still trying to breathe through the pain.
He laughed, turned around, and responded, “I may not look like it, but I’m a man of my word.” Then he turned back around. As soon as he turned back around, he stopped in mid-step when he heard Natalie say, “My sister.”
“What was that?” He implored without looking at her.
“I choose my sister.”
“Well, well, Natasha, I knew you couldn’t resist.” He smiled.
“I’m doing this for my sister, Count.” She retorted.
He turned around, walked towards her, held out his hand, and said, “Now the pendent if you don’t mind.”
She took off her pendent and, before she put it in Dracula’s hands, she said, “What about my sister?”
“Why are you concerned about her life?”
“Because, she only family I have left. And I will not lose anyone else!”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment