Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - ~Finding The Truth~

This story is dedacated to nothingempire. Hope ya like it! -^_^-

Chapter 3 - ~Finding The Truth~

Chapter 3 - ~Finding The Truth~
Both of them got out of the ballroom. As for Natalie, she was upset. She met up with Tina and Van Helsing, who smiled, ran toward her, and embraced her.
“Natasha, I’m so glad your okay.” Van Helsing exclaimed.
Once he pulled her away, he saw sadness that was shown on her face, having his smile fade.
“Natasha, what is it? What’s wrong?”
Then he saw her pendent missing from around her neck.
“You didn’t! Natasha, don’t you realize what you’ve done?!”
“It not like I had a choice, Van Helsing!"
He grabbed her by her arm and showed her the bite marks on her neck.
“I don’t get it, he said that he’ll turn my sister back into a--”
“No.” he interrupted.
She looked at Van Helsing and Tina opened her vampire eyes at Natalie. “Natasha!” he cried.
He grabbed onto her and she used earth bending around Tina’s feet, enabling her to attack.
“What did I tell you? Your sister is a vampire!!”
Natalie put her hand over her mouth and cried. Van Helsing held onto her to calm her down.
“I got to turn her back.” She said as recovered of her sorrow and began to walk to the vampire that she used to call her sister.
Pulling her away from Tina, he siezed her arm, “No, she’s a vampire and she’s going to kill people.”
“She can’t help it! It’s not her fault!”
“I know!! But she’s going to do it anyway!!”
“You don’t get it do you?! She’s the only family that I have left. I just can’t let her become a vampire forever!”
Just as she pulled away from his grip, he grabbed both of her arms and retorted, “There’s nothing else you can do for her now, Natasha, nothing!”
Tears come running down her cheeks as she looked into the eyes of once who had been at her sister, whom snarled and growled as she was fidgeting to break free, she even tried to transformed to her vampire form to break free, yet the attempt failed time after time. Natalie looked back at Van Helsing with tears-stained eyes and implored, “What else am I suppose to do? Have her remain a vampire forever?”
“There’s nothing you can do for her, she is a vamp--”
His sentence was cut short when she yelled at the top of her lungs, “Vampire or not, she’s still my sister!!!!!!!” She held her head down as tears formed in her eyes, held Van Helsing’s arm, fell on her knees taking him with her, wept on him, and wailed as she looked back at him, “She is my blood, she is my family, but most of all, she is my sister!”-Van Helsing looks at Natalie’s sister-“I can’t neglect her because of what she is! If she’s dead, then I would have no one left, Van Helsing.” He looked back at Natalie from her last words, astonished, and said, “You are not alone, Natasha.” He lifts her head up higher with both of his hands on both sides of her jaw line to see her face clearly; her face was red and soaked in sweat, mucous, and tears, and he continued, “You have to understand that.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment