Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - ~The Thirteen Ghosts~

This took me about three days just to finish this and I just finished this today. Please Comment.

PS: I got bored so please do not judge me. I worked really hard on this.

Chapter 1 - ~The Thirteen Ghosts~

Chapter 1 - ~The Thirteen Ghosts~
In 2009, Amelia was wounded from her battle aggenst Dracula. Her seventh assigned father, Dr. Victor Frankinstein, had her on his back. He was able to carry her by her weight. He could not find anyone in her assigned families that could help them. Everyone except the Thirteen Ghosts.
“Natasha, are you sure you want to do this?”
“Yes, I’m sure.”
They were in. He took a look around and asked Amelia, “Where are they?”
“Down stairs in the bacement. Are you sure you want to go down there, though?”
“Natasha, you’re in no condition to walk. Don’t push yourself.”
“I know but--”
“No, Natasha, you don’t know.”
After for those three minutes, she was silent after what Victor just said.
“Father, reach into my left pocket there should be some glasses.”
“Natasha, I’m not blind!”
“I know, but these glasses are not just any ordanary glasses. It lets you see these ghosts.”
He put Amelia down to the ground agenst the wall, he found the glasses, and put them on. Then, as he was putting Amelia back on his back, he saw one of the thirteen ghosts; The Jackal.
“I can fight him. I can--”
“No, Natasha, I said you’re in no condition.”
“Are you worried about my condition? Just becuse I have a bad condition, it dosn’t mean that I still can’t fight.”
“No, means, no, Natasha.”
Amelia became furious. She got of of his back and stood at the middle of the floor.
“Natasha, get back over here, now!”
“Lasi. . . kashime!!!”
A big burst of light came out of Amelia’s hand, while Victor covered his eyes. But then, The Juggernaut, came and made Amelia and Victor run in seporate ways. Then Amelia came apon nine of the ghosts: The Juggernaut, The Jackal, The Hammer, The Pilgrimness, The Torso, The Bound Woman, The Angry Princess, The The Great Child, and Dire Mother. Amelia ran as fast as she could, fell on her kness, and screamed as loud as she could. Then, when The Hammer came twords Amelia, she said aggresivly, “Stay…away from me.” Then she looked at The Hammer furiously and continued, “STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!” Then she attacked him with Chidori (which she knows that metal conduct electricity) and sparks ran threw his whole body and he fell down at her feet as the other nine ghosts looked at her scared. She turned around and looked at them furiously. They just stould there and did not move.
“If you all wish to kill me one day…foster your hatred in me and dispise me…by all means flee clinging my your wretched lives. As if you can ever kill me. No one can kill an undead dragon like myself. Not even all of you. So do not even try to kill me. Do you all understand me?”
They all knode their heads yes and vanished. But Amelia was not buying that at all.
“Royce.”
“Yes, Selene?”
“I want you to keep an close eye on those nine. Is that clear?”
“Of corse, ma’am. And…welcome back,…Selene…as also known as the Willing Sacrifice…and also…the thirteenth ghost.”
She let out a smerk and chuckled.
“It’s feels good to be back, Royce. I had a question to ask you. But I’ll wait until you’re done with your job for today. And also, do not, I repeat, do not kill the intruder that is in this house. He’s my seventh assigned father, Dr. Victor Frankenstein. Understould?”
“But, Selene, we--”
“I lost him once, Royce. I am not losing him again! Because he’s the only family and friend that I have left!”
He understould by what she went though. So he knode his head as his aggrement and she smiled at him.
“Please, can tell that to the other ghosts, too while I search for my father?”
“Yes. I will do that.”
She smiled and turned away.
“Thank you, Royce.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment