Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Knowing The Truth: Sacrifice

This took me about three days just to finish this and I just finished this today. Please Comment.

PS: I got bored so please do not judge me. I worked really hard on this.

Chapter 2 - Knowing The Truth: Sacrifice

Chapter 2 - Knowing The Truth: Sacrifice
When she was looking for Victor, she saw him with The Hammer.
“Father? Father!!”
Then The Torn Prince grabbed a hold of her. He tried to get her out of there so she would not see Victor’s death, but she struggled violently to break free.
“Father, just what do you think you are doing?! Do you want to git yourself killed?!”
He did not answer, but he looked away from her possition. Then she said with her voice cracked up and tears running down her face, “Father.” She looked down at the ground and cried. The Torn Prince let her go and Amelia looked at him with tear-stained eyes. Then she looked on the ground and thought years ago.
(Inside of her memory):
“Father, what did I look like as a baby?”
“Well, you were so little, that I could hold you in my hands. You mite have been little, but you had a vary strong grip.”
They both laughed.
“Father, can I promise you something?”
“Yes, what is it?”
“Well I want to promise you two things. One is that I will not stop until I succeed.”
Victor smiled at her and added, “And the second one?”
“The second one… is that I will always protect you and mother. Even if it costs me my life.”
Victor smiled at her once more. But this time with tears in his eyes. Amelia wiped his tears from his eyes and smiled. And he smiled as well.
(Outside of her memory):
Then she became furious with Victor and when she banged her hand onto the floor almost breaking the glass, all three of them jumped. She got up from the ground looking at him furiously. He looked at her as well. Then just when she was just about an inch out of the room, The Torn Prince asked her, “Wait, what about him?” She looked at Victor and he looked at her. Then, she looked away and responded, “Do not kill him. JUST LEAVE HIM HERE TO DIE!!!!” Victor could not belive it. Even if it was coming from his one and only daugher, family, and friend that he had left. She was all that he had left. Then she stormed out of the room and The Torn Prince and The Hammer vanished. Victor stould up and tears came out of his eyes.
“Natasha.”
(Later):
“There’s a hole in the world like a great black pit and it’s filled with people who are filled with crud and the vermin of the world inhabit it.”
Then The Angry Princess came up to her.
“Leave me alone. I am not mood.”
The Angry Princess became furious. When she tried to kill her, Amelia grabbed her throat, took her nife, and put it under her throat.
“Listen carefully because I am only going to say this once, leave me alone and let me do what I came here to do. Understaind?”
She knode her head yes. Amelia let her go, gave back her nife forcibly, and walked away. She went to "The Eye of Hell", stould in the middle and sat down (she had her knees up against her and arms around her legs). "Sarah," The Torn prince replied, "I'm afriad I have some bad news. Your father...is dead. Someone in here killed him."
"Who killed him? WHO KILLED HIM?!"
The Great Child raised his hand with a evil smile. Amelia was furious and The Juggernut and The Torn Prince held on to her. The Torn Prince looked at The Great Child and asked him with anger,"What have you done? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"
She repeat over and over again with tears in her eyes, "I'LL KILL YOU!!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!"
Amelia broke free and attacked The Great Child who still had that smile on his face. "WIPE THAT SMILE OFF YOUR FACE!!" she ordered. And he did. She calmed down and led him go. She turned around and walled twords the wall. She banged the wall and said, "Leave." Everyone left eccept for The Torn Prince, The Wethered Lover, and The First Born Son. They knew that she was mad. She slid down onto the floor and cried her eyes out. The Torn Prince walked towards her and she looked up at him with a scared-like face. He sat next to her, picked her up, put her on his lap, and hugged her to calm her down.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment