Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Anna Valerious

This is a story I did a while back. I made this story in a little booklet of mine. And I made it to the entire thing (71 pages). I finished it when it was the end of the school year. Comments would be grateful please.^w^

Chapter 3 - Anna Valerious

Chapter 3 - Anna Valerious
                Just before sunset, Natasha took out her old spell book from beneath her bed, but, at the back of her mind, she was afraid that the villagers would kill her for witchcraft, but she had no other options to think of. So, every night before the full moon appeared after she prayed to God to forgive her (for what she is making is considered Satanism), she set up a pentagram. After a week had passed, the spell was, soon, finished. She crossed her legs over the other, closed her eyes, emptied her worries from her mind, levitated, and said, “Chidara.” (Chidara: A spell that is said to be known for its maximum amount of power only to be summoned and controlled by all of the four Legendary Dragon Spirits together or one of them).
                Would this spell work? If so, what would be the consequences that she will face? There were so many unanswered questions that she could not fathom in her mind. Then, what startled her was the light coming from the circle and then, as it disappeared, nothing happened. She couldn’t believe it; all of that hard work and effort! Deciding not to dwell on the subject, she shook it off, went outside, put on her cape, and tried to repair windmill. As soon as she got outside, she raised her hand to the windmill and with a big blast of energy, she flipped and landed face first. As soon as she got up, she heard a woman’s voice coming from behind her, “You, turn around.” And she did while her hood from her cape was still up. “State your name.” The woman said once more. Natasha smirked, “Natasha.”
                “I meant your full name.” The woman said, irritated.
                Natasha sighed, “Fine. My name is Natasha Amelia Frankenstein.”-Smirks-“You must be Princess Anna Valerious.”
                “Let me see your face.”
                “Why?” Natasha retorted.
                “Because we don’t trust outcasts here,” Anna explained
                “That’s because you treat me like one. All because I’m different,” Natasha retorted.
                “And why should we listen to the daughter of the grave robber?” Anna smirked
                “That was not his fault!” Natasha retorted once more.
                “Oh, really,” Anna taunted.
                “You don’t know what you are dealing with, do you?!”
                 Before Anna could say anything else, she noticed Natasha’s eyes have changed, and she continued in a demonic voice, “I’ll show you the ferocity… of a dragon that faced a thousand deaths!”
                Before Natasha could strike, something hit her at the back of her head and knocked her out cold..

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment