Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

This is an autobiography of Natasha Amelia Frankenstein (my character in VAN HELSING 2 DRACULA RETURNS). Comments please^^

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue
Hello, I am Natasha Amelia Frankenstein. If you think my familiy and I live at a castle because we got respect from our village of Transylvania, you are saddly mistaken. You see, the Frankenstein family are outcasts in this village. Both my mother and father are the only humans left. I, however, am not human...for I am an undead dragon. An old friend of mine named Vlad Tepes died because of me, according to my father. He has FULL respect for me and my mother. WE are WE had left in our family! My father's name is Dr. Victor Frakenstein, and my mother's is Elisabeth Frakenstein. I appologize if my tears are for nothing but the sorrows of my behalf to all of you. I HAVE respect to my family and this village! I would to ANYTHING to protect them! I will not stop until I succeed. I would rather die than to betray my friends and family because it is eather I die a hero, or live long enough to see myself become the villan! If others critisize of what I do or what or who I am, then that is their ordeal.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment