Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Fighting Side By Side Until The End

Okay just for the record, I got board so don''t judge me. Anyways enjoy!^^

Chapter 1 - Fighting Side By Side Until The End

Chapter 1 - Fighting Side By Side Until The End
As soon as both James Moriarty and Jolene fought together to their way to Hitler’s lair, they, soon, fought his Nazis. James looked up and saw that Hitler’s lair was just a few feet away. “We’re almost there, Selene!” Informed James to Jolene as they were, now, back to back. As soon as the two beamed apart, a Nazi drew out a gun, aimed it at Jolene, then shot at her stomach. When there were no men left, except for that one Nazi, James turned around and saw Jolene laying on the ground, bleeding to death. He cried in grief as he saw his former ward as she fell to the ground on her side, “Selene!!” Just when he was about to come to her aid, the Nazi soldier walked behind him choked James from the chains that use to be attached to his belt. He began to groan as he struggled to break free. “James...”Jolene gasped feebly as she watched in horror as the Nazi soldier tried to choke James. “You really weren’t a bright thinker, were you, Professor James Moriarty?” Chuckled a man as he walked from the shadows; it was Adolf Hitler himself! When he shift his gaze to Jolene, she said to him, furiously, struggling to breathe, “Go back to Hell, you fracking, racist, son of a dog!” Furious, after she insulted him, he kicked her jaw which made her cough up blood and he chuckled inwardly, apparently his amusement from her pain. “Don’t you dare harm her!!!” Yelled James, furiously.
Hitler loaded his gun at James’s head and said, “I’m sorry, did you say something, James?”
“I said don’t you dare harm her!!!”
After Hitler walked toward James, Hitler placed the end point of the gun to James’s head and smiled, “You have a death wish, don’t you, James?”
“I’ll take my chances, Hitler.” Said James, struggling to breathe.
“So be it.” Smiled Hitler as he node his head to the Nazi soldier to choke him even harder and he did. Then, he heard Jolene’s voice screaming, “LEAVE HIM OUT OF THIS, HITLER!!!!” After he turned around, she continued while trying to endure and breathe through the pain, “I got him involved in this! He shouldn’t be punished by my faults!”
“Selene...” Was all James could muster to say from his astonishment. “Alright then,” Smirked Hitler as he pointed the gun at Jolene.
Before he got the chance to shoot, Jolene, soon, said, “Wait, I would like to make a last request.”
“Name it.”
“I would like to speak to James.”
“...Fine. Release him!”
And the Nazi did. “I’ll give you both ten minutes to talk to each other, nothing more,” Hitler continued, “Understood?”
“Yes.”
“Good.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment