Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Avenge For A Friend

Okay just for the record, I got board so don''t judge me. Anyways enjoy!^^

Chapter 2 - Avenge For A Friend

Chapter 2 - Avenge For A Friend
As soon as Hitler and the Nazi were out of earshot, James ran to Jolene’s aid.
Jolene groaned, smiled at him, and said feebly while struggling to breathe, “Hi, James.”
“Selene, why did you--?”
His sentence was cut short when she replied as her smile still stayed, “It’s not your time to die, James. Not now, not ever.” Then she sang, “Nothing’s gonna harm you, not while I’m around. Nothing’s gonna harm you, no sir, not while I’m around. Demons will charm you with a smile for a while, but in time, nothing’s gonna harm you, not while I’m around.” (That was ‘Not While I’m Around’ from Sweeny Todd)
“Selene...” Said James in sorrow as tears trickled down his cheeks.
“James, listen to me. Remember this; never give up, never surrender and only, then, will you achieve your goals, if someone is precious to you, protect them with all the strength you’ve got. Even at the risk of your own life, and don’t stop until you succeed.” Said Jolene as her smile faded. She groaned in pain and said, “Damn!! It’s hard to breath with this bullet in my stomach!”
“Try not to move so much, Selene.” Said James as he had hand on her shoulder to prevent her from moving, “You might die from massive blood loss if you keep moving around so much.” He was aware of Jolene dying. Oh he was aware. He knew that, in a few moments, she was going to die from blood loss, anyway, and, that, he could not permit from happening. But there was nothing he could do to save her.
Suddenly, she sang Evanescence’s ‘My Last Breath’ and ‘Hello’, sang Breaking Benjamin’s ‘I Will Not Bow’ and sang the chorus of Three Days Grace’s ‘Time of Dying’, “I will not die, I will survive. I will not die, I’ll wait here for you. I feel alive when you’re beside me. I will not die, I’ll wait here for you in my time of dying.” (Don’t ask, I got bored! So, don’t judge me!) Then, as she exhaled sharply, she, slowly, died in James’s arms, leaving him crying as he hugged on to his dead, former ward in his arms.
“I will avenge you, Selene, and he will not live beyond today. That I promise you.” Said James, furiously. He sat Jolene down against a tree, stood up, shift his gaze at Hitler’s lair, and said as if he was talking to Jolene but still furious of what happened to her, “Never give up, never surrender, and only, then, will you achieve your goals. If someone is precious to you, protect them with all the strength you’ve got. Even at the risk of your own life.” He put his old mask when he was once The Fantom and vowed to avenge her, even if it means he had to die trying.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment